now thinking

powerslave87 said:
I'd still beat you though, MM :wink:
probably
i'm just saying that PES is getting worse and worse with every release
just like fifa
shit i remember the days when i got the first fifa game ever released FIFA International Soccer
it was the best football on computers
it even had humour
every time someone would score a goal there would be a commercial break in a tiny pop up window LOL
then it started getting worse when EA tried to achieve the best possible graphics
it ruined everything
the game lost its spirit, that special something that kept early fifa players like myself glued to the screen
and pes is following the same trend fifa took upon some 10 years ago :|

powerslave87 said:
"How is MaidenMadnesses English so good?" :shock:
a) i grew up with first sky one but when they moved to satellite and started coding their broadcast i got cartoon network
b) eversince i can remember i have been surrounded by computers starting at commodore 64 through intel 386, 486, pentium, pentium 2, pentium 3 to pentium 4 i have nowadays
c) i have had learnt english for 11 years in school as a manatory foreign lanugage
d) besides that i have spent 9 years learing english in a school for foreign languages

rockin_plumber said:
.oO(fuck off 2005.......... the worst year EVER :( )
:grouphug:

Try to think of the good bits...like the crazy day you spent with the wickys and fraidys :) :grouphug:

wicker nomad said:
:grouphug:

Try to think of the good bits...like the crazy day you spent with the wickys and fraidys :) :grouphug:

That was great and I hope we can do it again someday :)
But the one bad bit kinda fucks it all up :(

rockin_plumber said:
That was great and I hope we can do it again someday :)
But the one bad bit kinda fucks it all up :(
We will defo do that again :wink: I might even force you to bring the rockins down for a BBQ and swim in the summer :evil:

Try and think of the good times with your bruv :grouphug:

Back