now thinking

Bockaaarck said:
It might be worth you trying to find a cheap copy of "Yestory", think that's what its called. I've been lucky and seen them live twice. Trust me MM, you would love it, it would be great if you could see them :D
i know i would have liked it
i bet tales from topographic oceans albums sounds just :DROOOL: live

Rockhardchick666 said:
Yea,, I'm giving up on it for a bit.
I can't get one from my puter on here...get a weird message flashes up to fast to read it all.....so sticking with this one for a while :(

MaidenMadness said:
well i must admit prog rock/metal isnt an easy genre to listen to cause you have to have patience to listen to the whole album and view the album as a whole
while in lets say power metal or hard rock you can say that album has 3 good songs but the rest are fillers here you do not view the album through the songs
you must have patience to endure long instrumental parts which sometimes contain some really weird music and often are saw by most nonprog fans as pure wanking and needless showing off you must have patience to listen to the whole album before judging it
dunno what would be the term for the people not able to get into prog

I just heard a few songs and it wasn't impresed me, sorry. maybe one day iI'll find out how good is progresive metal / rock

Ivan said:
I just heard a few songs and it wasn't impresed me, sorry. maybe one day iI'll find out how good is progresive metal / rock
Great example of a bigoted/closed-minded/dogmatic/illiberal/narrow-minded/prejudiced/short-sighted/straight-laced/strait-laced/thoughtless [pick the one you like most] person. Prog-metal most definitely isn't "herd a song, didn't understand it - thus I think it sucked" kind of music. You'll have to listen that song over and over and over... many times before it "opens up" to you. You'll just have to be patient, open-minded, and enjoy the greatness of Progressive Music.

ewil said:
Great example of a bigoted/closed-minded/dogmatic/illiberal/narrow-minded/prejudiced/short-sighted/straight-laced/strait-laced/thoughtless [pick the one you like most] person. .

:? mamma mia

i upgraded my laptop so now it has 1 gb of ram
i just started some excel file and while starting it microsoft office wizard started up saysing: we have detected a major change in your configuration. please follow the following steps to adapt microsoft office to the new configuration blablabla
god damn it i just got it working faster than ever before and now the alknowing microsoft wants me to reconfigure their products so they would probably work slowly again LOL

damn they say bill gates has an above average iq
if so for a smart man he sure makes retarded features for ms office :|

once again hajduk failed to win

only a 1-1 draw in osijek and we should be over the moon when you see how we played
god damn it
i have lost all the nerves i could have lost on hajduk so far
somehow i want to be pissed off at hajduk but i cannot seeing i havent got any nerves left to lose
:|

MaidenMadness said:
once again hajduk failed to win

only a 1-1 draw in osijek and we should be over the moon when you see how we played
god damn it
i have lost all the nerves i could have lost on hajduk so far
somehow i want to be pissed off at hajduk but i cannot seeing i havent got any nerves left to lose
:|

At least they Drew :|

Lost 2-0 to Fulham today.............. now thats shit :|

Back