now thinking

manic said:
that could be considered geeky
i disagree
some movies should be watched only cause of their meaning to the movie industry in general. movies like gone with the wind, ben hur, clockwork orange are few examples of those movies. and star wars movies are of course those kinds of movies
now while its natural to watch those kind of movies, make fun about them and use well known phrases from it in conversation from time to time it its not natural to dress up like people in a movie dress up. it is unnatural to create and/or follow a religion based on a movie

and just one more thing. all of us know more or less everything about maiden right?
couldnt that be considered geeky by someone that doesn't listen to metal?

MaidenMadness said:
i disagree
some movies should be watched only cause of their meaning to the movie industry in general. movies like gone with the wind, ben hur, clockwork orange are few examples of those movies. and star wars movies are of course those kinds of movies
now while its natural to watch those kind of movies, make fun about them and use well known phrases from it in conversation from time to time it its not natural to dress up like people in a movie dress up. it is unnatural to create and/or follow a religion based on a movie

and just one more thing. all of us know more or less everything about maiden right?
couldnt that be considered geeky by someone that doesn't listen to metal?
could be, geekiness is like an obsession on something another doesn't find that cool

ok one person agrees with me......that can happen

but two :shock: in one night :shock: in the same hour :shock:

:banana: :banana: :banana: THE HELL HAS FROZEN OVER MEANING WE CAN EXPECT A NEW PINK FLOYD ALBUM WITH ROGER :banana: :banana: :banana:

MaidenMadness said:
ok one person agrees with me......that can happen

but two :shock: in one night :shock: in the same hour :shock:

:banana: :banana: :banana: THE HELL HAS FROZEN OVER MEANING WE CAN EXPECT A NEW PINK FLOYD ALBUM WITH ROGER :banana: :banana: :banana:

2 in three minutes :shock:

:err: wonder if wicky will agree :wink:

manic said:
omg think of it scientifically, heres a simple question, whats a 'soul' made up of and where is it

soul (sōl) pronunciation
n.

The animating and vital principle in humans, credited with the faculties of thought, action, and emotion and often conceived as an immaterial entity.

The spiritual nature of humans, regarded as immortal, separable from the body at death, and susceptible to happiness or misery in a future state.

The disembodied spirit of a dead human.

A human: “the homes of some nine hundred souls” (Garrison Keillor).

A person considered as the perfect embodiment of an intangible quality; a personification: I am the very soul of discretion.

Back