now thinking

Thinking that I should nip out to the shops now, first time all day that it's not pissing down....just heavy drizzle now :|

I'll go and annoy sixxy while she's working :evil:

wicker nomad said:
Thinking that I should nip out to the shops now, first time all day that it's not pissing down....just heavy drizzle now :|

I'll go and annoy sixxy while she's working :evil:
dont leave me :shock: :cry:

wicker nomad said:
Wish the kids had an off switch LOL

:evil: burn their toys.....that'll sort em :|

If they dont believe you take one out and pour petrol on it and light it :evil:
Make sure it is a favourite..... :err: but not too expensive 8)

And then threaten to burn one every ten minutes :evil:

Behave they will :evil:

less than 24 hours to go till the big match:
dinamo zagreb - hajduk split

message to ciro & stimac:
if we dont win tomorrow dont you dare to come back to split!!!!!!! :x

MaidenMadness said:
less than 24 hours to go till the big match:
dinamo zagreb - hajduk split

message to ciro & stimac:
if we dont win tomorrow dont you dare to come back to split!!!!!!! :x

:err: ever

i have been living in zagreb for whole of my life
and i know that before dinamo - hajduk games the atmosphere always gets tense and electrified but i have never seen the atmoshpere this tense before but on one occasion but then it was different cause dinamo fans were pissed off with their board of directors and all their anger was aimed at them not hajduk
this time is different
all the anger is aimed towards niko kranjcar & ciro blazevic. niko was a captain of dinamo, he went through the dinamo youth school, became the youngest dinamo captain ever, he was to dinamo something like stevie g is to liverpool....hometown boy...........but then this february he signed for hajduk
this is the first time is coming to maksimir to play in hajduk shirt

as for ciro he's the dinamo manager that won the most trophies. one would think the fans would love him for it. but they never did. bbb never accepted him. and then this summer he came to hajduk...and they hate him even more now

and ever since dinamo ended up in relegation playouts last season they have been bashing and disrespecting hajduk on ever occasion they got. this season dinamo is topping the table and hajduk probably has the weakest team since 97. we're already 5 points behind dinamo....we got humiliated in europe once again. we didnt win a game away so far this season. and the whole section where the hajduk fans are will be filled to the final seat tomorrow
so i really do fear that tomorrow there might be corpses around maksimir stadium...cause there's always shit before hajduk-dinamo matches....but it was never thise tense as it is now :|
NAPRID BILI

rockin_plumber said:
:| lets hope it passes without incident then
LOL that will not happen
last year a guy got hit by a flare :)
couple of years ago guy got stabbed for speaking with a dalmatian accent
two years ago car with dinamo fans was burned down
there will be incidents
everybody knows that cause well it has become a normal thing bthat goes with these matches
we just dont know how far will the "fans" go this time

Back