now thinking

MaidenMadness said:
i had hangover all the way from when i woke up (around 7 am,....went to sleep @ 2 am LOL ) till 3pm

but it was worth it
i drank beer, wine & whiskey :D

& I trust you had a good nite :banana: :banana: :banana:

Had a phone call this afternoon frommy mum. My Gran has gone in to Hospital with a possible heart attack :|

Bless her, she's only just got over her first one. I'm blody glad i saw her the other day :|

You never know what's going to happen, but bless her again she's had a bloody good innings :)

She's responding all ok and everything. And all the tests she's had have come back ok so far, i hope she will be ok, i love her to bits :|

So i'm having a little drinky, and waiting for dinner to be ready :)

Don't feel good about going to Paris though :|

Bockaaarck said:
Had a phone call this afternoon frommy mum. My Gran has gone in to Hospital with a possible heart attack :|

Bless her, she's only just got over her first one. I'm blody glad i saw her the other day :|

You never know what's going to happen, but bless her again she's had a bloody good innings :)

She's responding all ok and everything. And all the tests she's had have come back ok so far, i hope she will be ok, i love her to bits :|

So i'm having a little drinky, and waiting for dinner to be ready :)

Don't feel good about going to Paris though :|
as long as everybody is ok

I need a new phone..anyone got any suggestions?

Needa..a good sized screen, mp3 tones and video recording

Any suggestions?

Bockaaarck said:
Motorola E1000 :D

I dont think it'll be out on Pay As You Go yet :(

I might go for the Sony Ericsson K700i, looks an alright phone with an mp3 player, camera/video and a decent sized screen

sony_ericsson_k700i_lge.gif

powerslave87 said:

I might go for the Sony Ericsson K700i, looks an alright phone with an mp3 player, camera/video and a decent sized screen

i have a sony ericsson (old t610 though) and i can tell you that sony ericsson is a great choise

powerslave87 said:

Thats a bloody good phone :)

Back