now thinking

if Dreamfan is angry coz they didn't play FOTD, i just have to say him that it's a Early Days tour, and btw FOTD can't be play LOL LOL LOL

Frenchy said:
ewil is not in a good day :(
Why do I feel so numb
Is it something to do with where I come from
Should this be fight or flight
I don't know why I'm constantly so uptight

rockin_plumber said:
.oO( we know woot you think of the Crue so stop telling us)

They are awesome live though

The strippers, The firebreathing midgets :err: , the smoke, the explosions, the setlist, Tommy Lee, its all just a bit wow :banana:

I'll stop now though :oops:

powerslave87 said:
They are awesome live though

The strippers, The firebreathing midgets :err: , the smoke, the explosions, the setlist, Tommy Lee, its all just a bit wow :banana:

I'll stop now though :oops:

.oO(And you see another band and they will be the best........ we are all so fickle)

rockin_plumber said:
.oO(And you see another band and they will be the best........ we are all so fickle)

Nah not at all, I genuinly think Motley Crue are the best band I've seen, for the overall performance and show they win, also seeing Tommy Lee drumming was amazing, as he's an idol to me and my drumming

powerslave87 said:
Nah not at all, I genuinly think Motley Crue are the best band I've seen, for the overall performance and show they win, also seeing Tommy Lee drumming was amazing, as he's an idol to me and my drumming

He's not as good as Carmine Appice, or Omar Hakim......or Stewart Copeland ....or Neil Peart............Mick Fleetwood........ :P

Only kidding Ben, he is good, but i really believe there are a lot of better drummers :)

Hope you're doing ok dude :D

Bockaaarck said:
He's not as good as Carmine Appice, or Omar Hakim......or Stewart Copeland ....or Neil Peart............Mick Fleetwood........ :P

Only kidding Ben, he is good, but i really believe there are a lot of better drummers :)

Hope you're doing ok dude :D

I'm preety good thanks man, how are you doing? :)

I'm not denying theres alot of better drummers, but Tommy is a personal favorite of mine, I suppose its his showmanship and charisma that does it for me, each to their own I suppose :P

Back