Now Eating

Just watching my pasta cooking for my tea :) , Red and Green peppers, cashew nuts, a little chicken flash fried. Sesame oil, with a little bit of ginger added in, to pan fry the whole mixture. Just a touch of dark Hoi Sin sauce and a few bean sprouts done so they still hold the slightly crispy freshness.

Yum :D

(and a little splash of cream, a teaspoon of honey, just to "super-duper" it up a bit :banana: )

Rice Krispies..........just realised I haven't eaten anything since about 11am :shock: The kids were such little shits tonight I forgot to eat!!

wicker nomad said:
Rice Krispies..........just realised I haven't eaten anything since about 11am :shock: The kids were such little shits tonight I forgot to eat!!

Are they talking to you? What do the rice crispies tell you? Do they tell you to crazy things like they do to me? They tell me to pee in the salad bar at the Sizzler :shock:

SexyDevilGirl said:
Are they talking to you? What do the rice crispies tell you? Do they tell you to crazy things like they do to me? They tell me to pee in the salad bar at the Sizzler :shock:
:err:

I just finished a plate of cheese & crackers. I'm sick :(

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL LOL The things they tell me are to rude to post :evil:

I was going to have Noodles and chicken, but "someone" seems to have eaten the last of the noodles :x If i hadn't had a couple of beers last night, no doubt i would have caught the culprit in the act :err:

I'll have to coax one of the squirrels in the tree outside my house in to the cooking pot :D

Back