Now Eating

Just found some lovely Apple, Stilton and Pork Snorkers :shock: :D :D :D

I'm going to make some Honey and Mustard mayo and have it with those tasty bangers :wiggle: :D

All this talk of food has made me hungry...think i'll go and make some toast in a minute.....spent all day shopping and didn't buy any food :oops:

powerslave87 said:
Going to put my dick in the microwave soon 8)

Spotted Dick from Sainsburys that is :err:

LOL LOL LOL LOL , you might want to put some cream on that :err:

Cyrus said:
Hiya mate :D

I'm doing pretty good actually :banana: And yourself? :D

Yep, cool, decided to stay in, and maybe get a nearly night :roll: . Glad the weeks over, got my Rush tickets through the other day, so im super smiley at the moment.

Planing to have a casual weekend, might go out to lunch with Miss Bockaaarck tomorrow, depending on how long she takes to buy some shoes (might turn out to be dinner instead :roll: )

How's you anyway, studying going ok? Keeping up to speed with everything? any plans for the weekend? hope you had a nice time when your mum visited the other day :)

Bockaaarck said:
Yep, cool, decided to stay in, and maybe get a nearly night :roll: . Glad the weeks over, got my Rush tickets through the other day, so im super smiley at the moment.

Planing to have a casual weekend, might go out to lunch with Miss Bockaaarck tomorrow, depending on how long she takes to buy some shoes (might turn out to be dinner instead :roll: )

How's you anyway, studying going ok? Keeping up to speed with everything? any plans for the weekend? hope you had a nice time when your mum visited the other day :)

Sounds like everythings sortet for you this weekend :D Btw, are you going to see Blaze this next month?

Studying is okay, but I need to do more and more now that my exams are coming up :( I have a pretty bad cold at the moments so I can't really concentrate. Constant headaches, sore throat and runny nose throws me off :|
I don't have any plans for the weekend. Might watch a couple of DVD's and relax. My flatmates are gone so I'm all alone for about 2 weeks :|
Yeah, it was good seeing my mum again. We did loads of things :banana: She saw friends and family she hadn't seen for over 30 years! :shock:

Mint & chocolate chip ice cream :D

My flatmate Nicki just came in, and the first thing she does is bring me ice cream...in her nighty! :shock: :evil:

Cyrus said:
Sounds like everythings sortet for you this weekend :D Btw, are you going to see Blaze this next month?

Studying is okay, but I need to do more and more now that my exams are coming up :( I have a pretty bad cold at the moments so I can't really concentrate. Constant headaches, sore throat and runny nose throws me off :|
I don't have any plans for the weekend. Might watch a couple of DVD's and relax. My flatmates are gone so I'm all alone for about 2 weeks :|
Yeah, it was good seeing my mum again. We did loads of things :banana: She saw friends and family she hadn't seen for over 30 years! :shock:

Sorry you've got a bad cold friend,dose yourself up :) . I guess if your flatmates have scooted off for a while, you'll at least be able to wind down and be a bit selfish for a few days :D . Just take it easy and catch up with yourself, its important to do that :banana:

Cyrus said:
Mint & chocolate chip ice cream :D

My flatmate Nicki just came in, and the first thing she does is bring me ice cream...in her nighty! :shock: :evil:

:shock:

*Bockaaarck thinking that was to much information ....Fred Dibnah, Fred Dibnah, Fred Dibnah........*

Back