NEW MEGADETH

twilightsglow said:
They did. :?

I thought Megadeth minus Dave was still looking for a singer.

I think I read on their website that they split up, but may get together again. Never heard that they're looking for a new singer :shock:

Megadeth without Mustaine wouldn't be Megadeth :(

Cyrus said:
I think I read on their website that they split up, but may get together again. Never heard that they're looking for a new singer :shock:

Megadeth without Mustaine wouldn't be Megadeth :(
What about Dave's solo project?

Too many unanswered questions LOL

twilightsglow said:
They did. :?

I thought Megadeth minus Dave was still looking for a singer.

:?

Dave Mustaine = Megadeth. There will be no Megadeth projects in the future without Dave.

Ok. Let's make things clear. Megadeth are back. :)

that's already the second song they put up online. It seems Dave is much better and revived Megadeth. But the problem is, as far as i know, i don't know who's in the band now. He tried to get back the golden line up from Rust in peace, Countdown to extinction and Youthanasia, but it seems it was impossible...I believe he got back Chris Polland, who played with Megadeth in the Peace Sells....

They are not back yet officially. Dave's solo album is finished and he is writing a new Megadeth album. Until he announces new line up they are not back yet. Menza and Ellefson might get back (or at least tour with Dave), but I doubt Friedman will come back.

I like "Kick the chair" more then first song. It reminds me of RIP album. Combination of Tornado of Souls, Rust in Peace and Hangar 18.

BoBo said:
I like "Kick the chair" more then first song. It reminds me of RIP album. Combination of Tornado of Souls, Rust in Peace and Hangar 18.
WOW! Just listened to Kick The Chair!!! It feckin' rules! Amazing. It's classic Megadeth alright.:headbang:

Back