My avatar

What do you think of my avatar?
<--I bet you don't know what it is/where it's from!!!
I tell you the right answer some day :beardance: :D

Looks like that cat out of Postman Pat
eyes.gif

Anyway my avatar is awsome......shame its too big for the Maiden BB and I can't have an offsite link :cross:

:? certainly looks like a cat or maybe its one of the Flumps ? ( But not Pootle, he had a white bobble hat on LOL )

Chimmy said:
What do you think of my avatar?
<--I bet you don't know what it is/where it's from!!!
I tell you the right answer some day :beardance: :D
Isn't that some kind of Muppet? :?

LOL LOL LOL
It's "Stinky" (Haisuli). He is starring in a finnish cartoon called Moomin.
It's really nice cartoon, i watched it when i was 'bout 4-6 years old.
The Moomin characters, and the cartoon series, are a legend in finland.
EVERYONE in finland knows the Moomin.

P.S. There's moomin character called Snork-Maiden! That would be a good name for an Iron Maiden tribute band! :edmetal:

http://www.moomin.fi/englanti/index_e.htm

Chimmy said:
LOL LOL LOL
It's "Stinky" (Haisuli). He is starring in a finnish cartoon called Moomin.
It's really nice cartoon, i watched it when i was 'bout 4-6 years old.
The Moomin characters, and the cartoon series, are a legend in finland.
EVERYONE in finland knows the Moomin.

P.S. There's moomin character called Snork-Maiden! That would be a good name for an Iron Maiden tribute band! :edmetal:

http://www.moomin.fi/englanti/index_e.htm

:D The Moomins we're excellent, Moomin Troll, Moomin Mama and Moomin Papa. I used to love it when i was a kid. What was the name of Moomin Trolls friend, the taller dude who had something like a straw hat on? :?

Bockaaarck said:
:D The Moomins we're excellent, Moomin Troll, Moomin Mama and Moomin Papa. I used to love it when i was a kid. What was the name of Moomin Trolls friend, the taller dude who had something like a straw hat on? :?

you mean Snufkin?

"Snufkin is a philosophic vagabond, always dressed in a slouch-hat and an old coat. In the autumn, he usually leaves the Moominvalley in order to visit other parts of the world. Snufkin is gentle, carefree and independent and does not bother about worldly possessions. He has many admirers, especially among those who are small and shy, and Moomintroll is his best friend." :roll:

Chimmy said:
you mean Snufkin?

"Snufkin is a philosophic vagabond, always dressed in a slouch-hat and an old coat. In the autumn, he usually leaves the Moominvalley in order to visit other parts of the world. Snufkin is gentle, carefree and independent and does not bother about worldly possessions. He has many admirers, especially among those who are small and shy, and Moomintroll is his best friend." :roll:

Youuuuu Beauty LOL thats the fella, i just couldn't remember his name. Nice one Chimmy :D

Back