Muslim Extremists

Ben

Abu Hamza, with a hook for a hand is allowed to rally a bunch of his muslim extremists in the middle of London, you put a white lad in there with a hook for a hand, rallying some other blokes about, going on about stuff, 5 minutes later they'd be nicked! Can someone explain to me how mad muslims with signs can get away with what they do?

Whats peoples views on this? I've tried to be careful typing this out, never know, might get accused of being racist :|

Marduk said:
Hey, can I burn down some embasy for this smilie here?

:cross:

Thats what they are like.

They hate our country/ the government & the english :|

They should round em all up......
And dump em all off on a remote island somewhere :|

P.S.

survey.jpg

rockin_plumber said:
That is why they get away with it :|
The law and the government are scared of being accused of this :|

So its just a case of "Oh, let these terrorists parade about the middle of London with their signs threatening terrorist attacks, theyre not doing any harm" :| apart from burning flags :| come off it, if I was to go about the centre of London and burnt a Pakistani flag, I'd be looking at jailtime :|

Ben said:
So its just a case of "Oh, let these terrorists parade about the middle of London with their signs threatening terrorist attacks, theyre not doing any harm" :| apart from burning flags :| come off it, if I was to go about the centre of London and burnt a Pakistani flag, I'd be looking at jailtime :|

It is a sad fact but it is true :|

There aint fuck all we can do about it...........
If we do we will be branded as racists..........

I would love the police to grab them and throw em in a cell and let em all rot.

Frenchy said:
and everyone forgot that burning flags is forbidden by the law in all civilized country :|

So shoot all the flag burners..........
Embassy burners..........
And all these scumbags :|

Rockhardchick666 said:
Not all civilized. It's a form of freespeach.

If I was burning their flag in the middle of London I would be arrested :|
That is what Ben is trying to get accross :|

But if they live here they should abide by our laws.........
If they dont like it then they should go somewhere they are allowed to burn flags :|
If that is what they really want to do :|

These 'nutters' just make it harder for the civilised muslims to be accepted
in our society :|

What people dont see is....... not all muslims are terrorists :|
The sad fact is that most terrorists are muslims :|
And the civilised muslims suffer because of these nutters :|

Also the 'Fantastic Four' references are about the 4 London bombers, for fucks sake, that crosses the mark :| not like them cunts care though :| but as long as they keep living for free over here, they can get away with what they want :roll:

muslim extremists
what to say. yes people use one's ignorance, religious belifs to make him carry out their bidding.
in the case of this cartoon everybody has been talking about recently i am with muslims here
true it does seem like a stupid thing to act like that over a fuckin cartoon
but i am still with the muslims on this one.
some of the cartoons eventhough they were funny were offensive to all muslims both the normal ones and the extremists
i mean the picture of muhammed with a bomb instead of a turban on his head
is just taking an already touchy subject too far

Frenchy said:
and everyone forgot that burning flags is forbidden by the law in all civilized country :|

Blasphemy is also forbidden by law in many countries (Norway for example).

Islamic fundementalism can take on all forms. It can be for the cause of kicking a government out of one's country, and it can also lead to world destruction. Then again, it isn't just Islamic extremists who are bad though, Tamil Tigers are Hindus who are waging a civil war in Sri Lanka and as for Christian fundementalists, there's a lady who's leading a church mostly comprising of her own family members and she leads protests at soldier's funerals claiming that America is going to hell. I saw an interview on Fox News with this lady, and they were calling her a sick psycho right on TV. She was very defiant to the reporters and she also looked a lot like Carrie's mother (from the movie Carrie, obviously.) If I can find a clip with this bibleworshiper, I will post it. Anyways, getting abck to religious extremism, it's bound to happen when the fanatical religous leaders are leading the country into the wrong direction. There are extremists everywhere from all walks of live.

Back