Movie Talk

I saw some great movies in the theaters this past years. Here's a complete list:

The Last Samurai (great movie!!)
The Day After Tomorow (very good movie)
Farenheit 9/11 (more of a documentary than a movie)
King Arthur (best movie of the year IMO!)
The Excorcist, the Beginning (another very good movie)
Blade Trinity (worst movie I saw this year; too much animation. This movie seemed more like a video game to me!)

yesterday, I went to see in theater 'the Grudge' OMG :shock: so frightening. the best terrifying movie I saw for many years
xyxnervous.gif

MaidenMadness said:
i saw brother bear - fun little movie
the croat bear rocks :D
seen that too many times...Jake likes it, when it first came out we were watching it 3 times a week :|

Ivan said:
gladiator, forrest gump, con air is my favourite movie. it gave me inspiration to write songs for my band.

:shock: OMG!! I love Con Air- it has some of my absolute favorite actors- Nic Cage, John Malkovich, Steve Buscemi, and John Cusack :shock:

The movies I have seen recently:

Napolean Dynamite- this movie is fucking sweeeeeet!!! Great silly fun :banana:

I finally bought a good copy of M from the Criterion Collection- it has all the footage in it too :banana: Psychologically intelligent movie - the acting is so good :shock:

Garden State- this one is exceptional. Far better than I expected. The writing, acting, and cinematography were beautiful. Anyone who likes well written independent films might love this one. :D

SexyDevilGirl said:
:shock: OMG!! I love Con Air- it has some of my absolute favorite actors- Nic Cage, John Malkovich, Steve Buscemi, and John Cusack :shock:

yes, that's all very good actors but I like that movie because it give me inspiration to write songs for my band.

SexyDevilGirl said:
and it has that pedophille that sings he's got the whole world in his hands :D
and a character calley cyrus the virus :D

Back