Movie Talk

SexyDevilGirl

:x Let's talk about movies dammit. Are there any movies that you are looking forward to seeing, or any movies that you'd like to see be made?

For instance- I'd really like to see a movie adaptation of Stranger in a Strangeland because it's one of my favorite books. Even before Iron Maiden made a song about it.
I am also very much looking forward to Mirror Mask- a movie that Neil Gaiman has written the Screenplay for, and the Jim Henson company is producing.
I'd also love to see an adaptation of Gaiman's Death series
:shock:

I just finally saw Return of the King for the first time, it finished about 10 minutes ago, great movie.

Also, I am looking forward to The Day After Tommorow and Alien VS Predator. :headbang:

The Day After Tomorrow looks pretty good, the same guy who did Godzilla and Independence Day. I've noticed a theme- this guy hates New York LOL

I have been waiting for a Sandman movie too- dammit!! This needs to be made- it's been around for ages and has won so many awards. :x

I have heard that Lady Death is being made into a movie, but they don't know who should be Lady Death- Pam Anderson is perfect LOL

They should make another Candyman movie :shock:

*looks at mirror*

Candyman, Candyman, Candyman, Candyman, Candyman ....

He, She, and It- it would be awesome. Or Octavia Butler's Bloodchild would be awesome too. :shock:

Ghostrider is still not made yet dammit :x

I'm looking forward to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban :anorak:

I think a fine movie could be made from a graphic novel by Alan Moore -- either The Watchmen or V for Vendetta...

zgodt said:
I'm looking forward to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban :anorak:

I think a fine movie could be made from a graphic novel by Alan Moore -- either The Watchmen or V for Vendetta...

The Watchmen will never be made, it's like Sandman and Death- too good for an apropriate adaptation. From Hell (the movie) sucked balls :anorak:

Back