I'm looking forward to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban :anorak:
I'm going to see it next Tuesday :banana: :banana:

only because Luke wants too :D

honest :err:

wicker nomad said:
I'm going to see it next Tuesday :banana: :banana:

only because Luke wants too :D

honest :err:
I am only goin to see it (Not on tuesday) because my mum and bro wanna see it,my mum wants to see it more than me and Brother # LOL

she likes really wierd things :err:

Just got back from seeing Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

It was brilliant :banana: :banana:

wicker nomad said:
Just got back from seeing Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

It was brilliant :banana: :banana:

:banana: That's the first Harry Potter movie that I actually want to see :banana:

SexyDevilGirl said:
:banana: That's the first Harry Potter movie that I actually want to see :banana:
I've been to see all 3 now...they have to be seen on the big screen :D

wicker nomad said:
I've been to see all 3 now...they have to be seen on the big screen :D

I'm going to see part three in the theater, but I'll wait until a midnight showing (there's less people) :banana:

SexyDevilGirl said:
Why's that? Because the director of Tu Mama Tambien and A Little Princess is a little more interesting than the director of Home Alone?

I liked the first 2 movies. I don't doubt I'll like the 3rd one.

SexyDevilGirl said:
Yes- many, they are all grainy and ugly. Although it's a pretty ugly movie :|
I haven't seen it since my World Film class back in 1992 or so. Even then the print my professor showed wasn't exactly pristine. I wonder if good clean copies even exist?

zgodt said:
Why's that? Because the director of Tu Mama Tambien and A Little Princess is a little more interesting than the director of Home Alone?

I liked the first 2 movies. I don't doubt I'll like the 3rd one.

Yup :D I'm biased. I don't like Chris Columbus' movies. But I liked Y Tu Mama Tambien. This Harry Potter is supposed to be a little more 'atmospheric'- which I like 8)

Back