moives you have seen recently and your opinion of them

That sounds interesting :D

I like the fact when he dumps the bad guys bodies in his favourite waterfall....
He wraps them in chicken wire.....
So they don’t swell and float to the surface.....
And the fish can eat them as they swell through the chicken wire....
I must remember that, may come in useful one day o_O

I like the fact when he dumps the bad guys bodies in his favourite waterfall....
He wraps them in chicken wire.....
So they don’t swell and float to the surface.....
And the fish can eat them as they swell through the chicken wire....
I must remember that, may come in useful one day o_O
The movies can be so educational o_O

I watched Double Dragon. It's loosely based on the video game.

It's not a theatrical masterpiece; it's goofy but I enjoyed it. The story was set in a future that was actually cooler than the future really turned out to be. :confused: Two brothers have to get the other half of a magical medallion back from a crime lord who is trying to take over the city.

They had gangs with themes, like in the movie The Warriors. The Warriors was a good movie and I do recommend it. :cool:

I watched Double Dragon. It's loosely based on the video game.

It's not a theatrical masterpiece; it's goofy but I enjoyed it. The story was set in a future that was actually cooler than the future really turned out to be. :confused: Two brothers have to get the other half of a magical medallion back from a crime lord who is trying to take over the city.

They had gangs with themes, like in the movie The Warriors. The Warriors was a good movie and I do recommend it. :cool:

Never played or heard of different double dragon :oops:

The Dressmaker, with Kate Winslet. It was great :D

It's 1950s Australia and a woman is returning to the town that cast her out as a child in order to get revenge on everyone who wronged her. The fashions are fabulous and you will see Liam Hemsworth in his underwear :cool:

Dune. I liked it a lot! :cool:

Yes, I know it came out decades ago err.gif

Beautifully shot and epic and all that. It felt kind of rushed at times but I know they were trying to fit a ton of story in. Maybe it should have been spread out over more than one movie.

Patrick Stewart is a delight, as always. Sting is scarily good at playing a deranged villain. :oops:

Surviving Edged Weapons. It's a police training video from the 1980s and it's so bad that it's good.

There are some fucking fantastic outfits, *AND* there's also a devil-worshiping lady who has an Iron Maiden poster up in her place. eddiemetal.gif

Content warning for bloody fight scenes and photos of corpses :eek:

We watched Sonic The Hedghog Movie last night....
It was a good film to be fair.....
I wasn't expecting much but I enjoyed it :cool:

Just going to watch Impractical Jokers The Movie.....
While everyone else in my household is in bed :oops:

Back