moives you have seen recently and your opinion of them

So, after ten years... I finally watched
Twilight. The whole series. In a day and a half.

It's terrible! Haha I yelled "lame" at almost every scene. But I love fantasy and romance SO MUCH I stuck it out. Now Ill have to watch it 7 more times to figure out how I really feel about it.

That's exactly why I put it off! Haha

It's on canadian netflix now so I thought I'd give it a try. Like I said, it is super lame - but has vampires and werewolves and pretty boys with pretty hair; so I'm going to like most of it !:oops:

That's exactly why I put it off! Haha

It's on canadian netflix now so I thought I'd give it a try. Like I said, it is super lame - but has vampires and werewolves and pretty boys with pretty hair; so I'm going to like most of it !:oops:
Maybe I might give it a try, now that it has been contained thinkingface.png

Someone I follow on twitter made this tweet and I hadn’t considered this before.....

Half way thru watching #AvengersInfinityWar and I’m upset. Bruce Banner has just picked up Iron Man’s disguarded mobile to call Captain America and there is no security.

What type of paranoid tech billionaire forgets password protection! I’m now doubting that it’s a true story.

After the incident at the cinema where we got turned away because little_rockin didn’t have any ID :mad::mad:

I now have the opportunity to watch Venom at home.... somehow ;)
Should I ask little_rockin for ID first....
Then not let him watch it as it’s a 15 rating and he is only 14 and a half :D

After the incident at the cinema where we got turned away because little_rockin didn’t have any ID :mad::mad:

I now have the opportunity to watch Venom at home.... somehow ;)
Should I ask little_rockin for ID first....
Then not let him watch it as it’s a 15 rating and he is only 14 and a half :D
lol.giflol.gif Let him watch it!

Back