Metallica is not metal!!!

Look at Hetfield.

mynd.asp

Maiden is the best metal band!

oh my god there are monsteres coming closer to me hhheeelllppp.........................oh its only metallica LOL

icelandic_prowler said:
Look at Hetfield.

mynd.asp

Maiden is the best metal band!

Plastic is not metal either :roll:

But how does a photo suggest a Band is not metal :?

Not a very valid arguement :roll:

rockin_plumber said:
Plastic is not metal either :roll:

But how does a photo suggest a Band is not metal :?

Not a very valid arguement :roll:

I'd have to agree with you on that, I never knew we only judged what a band plays by how retarted they look in a picture, no offence metallica

zgodt said:
ALUMINUM FOIL IS NOT METAL!!! :x

Also I would have to dissagree with you :|

What is Aluminium Foil :?

Foil is a very thin sheet of rolled aluminium supplied in its pure form (‘commercial purity’) or in a variety of alloys and tempers which give a wide choice of tensile properties.

Foil is defined as metal measuring 0.2mm (or 200 µm and below)

The thickness of foil ranges from the thinnest currently produced commercially at about 0.0065 mm (or 6.5 µm) to the defined upper limit of 0.2 mm (or 200 µm). Material thicker than 0.2 mm is defined as sheet or strip.

So there it is :p

rockin_plumber said:
Also I would have to dissagree with you :|

What is Aluminium Foil :?

Foil is a very thin sheet of rolled aluminium supplied in its pure form (‘commercial purity’) or in a variety of alloys and tempers which give a wide choice of tensile properties.

Foil is defined as metal measuring 0.2mm (or 200 µm and below)

The thickness of foil ranges from the thinnest currently produced commercially at about 0.0065 mm (or 6.5 µm) to the defined upper limit of 0.2 mm (or 200 µm). Material thicker than 0.2 mm is defined as sheet or strip.

So there it is :p
very informative LOL LOL

I've not bought any Metallica stuff since the black album, still think they're good though :)

Have to say Master of Puppets or Justice For All are my fave's :D

Back