Metallica is not metal!!!

well i have their every album (including st.anger) and i have to say. first 4 were great(although and justice for all is overrated), load sucks, reload has some good songs on it , black album also, but the rest yuck

MaidenMadness said:
well i have their every album (including st.anger) and i have to say. first 4 were great(although and justice for all is overrated), load sucks, reload has some good songs on it , black album also, but the rest yuck

Why did you buy all their albums ?

icelandic_prowler said:
Look at Hetfield.

mynd.asp

Maiden is the best metal band!

You know what .. that is obviously a newer picture .. Metallica used to be good. Dont harp on them now about the fact that they're slowing down ..

sketchy said:
You know what .. that is obviously a newer picture .. Metallica used to be good. Dont harp on them now about the fact that they're slowing down ..

I agree. All detractors of the band now are in immobilism and we must respect their musical orientation 'cause they're always credible

I got Black Album and reload and I think that they are both good! :banana:
I also listen to previous Metalica song and I liked them!I however have to say that S.Anger isn't a good album!
Hope that they will return as before! :|

maiden89 said:
I got Black Album and reload and I think that they are both good! :banana:
I also listen to previous Metalica song and I liked them!I however have to say that S.Anger isn't a good album!
Hope that they will return as before! :|
Immmmmmposible!

Back