Maiden World Back Again

Manowar said:
You get paid a secret cash amount or moderator rights

:banana:
really i didn't get that cash when i first reached 666. now when i reach 666 i expect double that amount + interest :p

If anyone is still experiencing issues with e-mail from the board as of tomorrow (4th Feb) , could they let me know? I've fixed a problem that was stopping e-mail from the board coming out, which meant I had to send it manually.

I think its fixed.

Sad Day

I'm glad this forum is back, but today is a very sad day for me. I'm not ready to start any threads over this but I just got some very bad news about my grandfather. :( As some of you know already, he's had lung cancer since the summer. He had surgery and it was a sucsess. Unfortunatly he is sick again and now they only gave him one week to live, :( . Right now, all I can say is that I feel a mixture of emotions, I not only feel a sense of false hope thinking that he might pull through entirely but I am shocked, angry, and very sad. I am mostly worried about my grandmother who won't take it well at all but I also know that I must be there for her. I am thankful for all the good memories my grandmother gave me, and I am grateful for it. As for right now though, I'm still quite numb and shocked....

Re: Sad Day

metalwarrior220 said:
I'm glad this forum is back, but today is a very sad day for me. I'm not ready to start any threads over this but I just got some very bad news about my grandfather. :( As some of you know already, he's had lung cancer since the summer. He had surgery and it was a sucsess. Unfortunatly he is sick again and now they only gave him one week to live, :( . Right now, all I can say is that I feel a mixture of emotions, I not only feel a sense of false hope thinking that he might pull through entirely but I am shocked, angry, and very sad. I am mostly worried about my grandmother who won't take it well at all but I also know that I must be there for her. I am thankful for all the good memories my grandmother gave me, and I am grateful for it. As for right now though, I'm still quite numb and shocked....

I'm really sorry to hear that mate :( I hope your grandfather fully recovers as soon as possible!

You have my deepest sympathies and prayers!

God bless!

metalwarrior220 said:

we all will be praying for your grandfather as if he was our own

metalwarrior220 said:
I lost my Grandad to cancer 6 years ago in very similar circumstances. We were told that he was going to be fine too. You and your family are in my prayers, take care

metalwarrior220 said:

You have my deepest sympathy and support, its always very sad when fellow bb'ers are experiencing things like this :( I hope things improve, be strong and look after yourself :)

metalwarrior220 said:

Hope all turns out ok buddy

Ur in my thoughts.

I'm also glad this site is running again because I'm having trouble logging onto the Official Iron Maiden website and IMBB. I'm glad there's this site because we have the GC, and we have the dancing bannana and my favorite, the bannana llama. I can also have a 60x60 pixel avatar, so I can have the Doctor Who Time Tunnel(vote for it please!!). When I can't log onto the IMBB, I can still see my friends here, and I have friends here that arn't on the IMBB everyday, although I'm cool with almost everyone on the IMBB. This site and the IMBB both rule!!
:headbang: :edheadbang: :metal: :bananallama: :bananallama: :edlighter: :blaze: :edmetal:

Back