Luke's band

wicky

I know I must be sounding like a stuck record :oops: :oops:

But i'm a teeny bit proud and very excited!

They have added 2 new songs onto myspace tonight 8) Let Luke know what you think...when he has time to get here :roll: He asked me to make this thread, he's gone into hyper overdrive after the weekend LOL Only thing he'd done before friday was one song in a local talent show! Now he's done 3 hour long gigs and they all went really well! :banana: :banana: Loads of good feedback already :D
Anyway, here's the link :oops: 8)
http://www.myspace.com/hailingstarband

I'm not allowed to say why :(

But things have got just a bit exciting today :shock: :banana: :banana:

I've been doing a silly dance round the kitchen :oops: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

I'll tell you as soon as i'm allowed to :D

LOL I wish! lol

I'm allowed to say now :D A magazine in CALIFORNIA!.... called Skratch emailed them, wants them on one of their cd's! Can't believe it! :shock: :banana:

wicky said:
LOL I wish! lol

I'm allowed to say now :D A magazine in CALIFORNIA!.... called Skratch emailed them, wants them on one of their cd's! Can't believe it! :shock: :banana:

:shock: :shock:

here is the futur Luke force one LOL LOL

camping.jpg

wicky said:
LOL I wish! lol

That's great news :shock: :banana: :banana: :banana: :D

cheers guys

we have been asked by rising records for a demo cd , were gunna get it pro recorded then send it of ,,,

its all exciting stuff !!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

wicky jr said:
cheers guys

we have been asked by rising records for a demo cd , were gunna get it pro recorded then send it of ,,,

its all exciting stuff !!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Make sure you do the old "send a CD Recorded Delivery to yourself" bit before you get in to the studio. Then give it to a solicitor to hold on to, even if it costs you a bit of cash.

This is great news Luke :banana: :banana: :banana:

They played their new song at practice last night .... all I can say is wow :shock: :banana:

Can't wait for them to record it!

When are they getting into a studio? :)

If theyve got an experience in recording, they should do as much as they can, labels are impressed by bands who do their own thing in terms of recording 8) ..if theres anything I learnt doing Music Tech in college, its that :err: LOL

Ben said:
When are they getting into a studio? :)

If theyve got an experience in recording, they should do as much as they can, labels are impressed by bands who do their own thing in terms of recording 8) ..if theres anything I learnt doing Music Tech in college, its that :err: LOL
At the moment they record themselves, but the singer has got work experience in a studio in Exeter soon, as part of a project they are going to either record a full demo or do one song as better quality

This new song really has blown me away, defo their best yet!

That work experience will come in really handy 8)

Hope to see them gigging up here in the future :D

Ben said:
That work experience will come in really handy 8)

Hope to see them gigging up here in the future :D
If they do they can start paying us for being their roadies LOL

Another radio station playing them tonight :banana: :banana:

http://www.10radio.org/ between 8 and 10, so i'd better hurry up and try and get Jake to bed so I can listen :err:

That will be airplay in Devon, Cornwall and Somerset :banana:

They've not played them yet, but just given them a hell of a good plug :banana: :banana: Said there was influences of Maiden, Priest and Deep purple :D

Back