Luke's band

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
wicky said:
2 new songs on their page :banana: Their first ballad :shock: sad but I love it 8) They wrote it in the van when they were on tour :D

Have to listen tomoro......

Off to bed now :zzz:

wicky

rockin_plumber said:
wicky said:
2 new songs on their page :banana: Their first ballad :shock: sad but I love it 8) They wrote it in the van when they were on tour :D

Have to listen tomoro......

Off to bed now :zzz:
Have you had a listen yet? I can't stop playing it, gives me goosebumps!

Ben

Ballad - Is it just a demo? They need to re-track to the Drums, they're quite out of time in places.

Heavier song - overall better, but not a fan of the singers James Hetfield impression.

Does Luke play any lead guitar? Riffs are good, but I think the singer could do with sharing some of the leads out a bit, would make for a better live sound, harmonies etc 8)

Anyway I'm not shitting all over it, just constructive criticism. They're good 8)

wicky

Will try not to write an essay LOL
Hailing Star is no more.... now called Cambion

Since I kinda disappeared they've been busy...mainly trying to find a decent drummer :| Found one in the end :banana: They found one end of last year, shithot drummer but what a tosser :shock:

They played in Belgium earlier this month at a small metal fest, went so well they've been asked back next year :edmetal:

Found out last week they've got through to the heats of battle for Bloodstock :banana: