Luke's band

wicky said:
2 new songs on their page :banana: Their first ballad :shock: sad but I love it 8) They wrote it in the van when they were on tour :D

Have to listen tomoro......

Off to bed now :zzz:

rockin_plumber said:
wicky said:
2 new songs on their page :banana: Their first ballad :shock: sad but I love it 8) They wrote it in the van when they were on tour :D

Have to listen tomoro......

Off to bed now :zzz:
Have you had a listen yet? I can't stop playing it, gives me goosebumps!

Ballad - Is it just a demo? They need to re-track to the Drums, they're quite out of time in places.

Heavier song - overall better, but not a fan of the singers James Hetfield impression.

Does Luke play any lead guitar? Riffs are good, but I think the singer could do with sharing some of the leads out a bit, would make for a better live sound, harmonies etc 8)

Anyway I'm not shitting all over it, just constructive criticism. They're good 8)

Not long now! :banana: :banana: :banana:
blazeposter.jpg

Will try not to write an essay LOL
Hailing Star is no more.... now called Cambion

Since I kinda disappeared they've been busy...mainly trying to find a decent drummer :| Found one in the end :banana: They found one end of last year, shithot drummer but what a tosser :shock:

They played in Belgium earlier this month at a small metal fest, went so well they've been asked back next year :edmetal:

Found out last week they've got through to the heats of battle for Bloodstock :banana:

Back