Is the apparently final album cover good or bad?

Is the cover good?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maniac618

I personally think it could look alot better and is the work of an unskilled artist.

I also believe that its not the final version that we will see on sept. 8th.

This is certainly not the final artwork. They're doing this to get us confused. And perhaps there's also a good marketing thought behind it. Everybody talks about maiden nowadays.

It's sad.

Yes I'm afriad it's the final version of the cover :(, Bruce Dickinson said on Radio One last night it was supposed to be like that. It's a shame Maiden have been produceing fantastic album covers over the years.

I'm sure they could have made a much better job of it, I could have drawn a better cover :wink: hehee I might just do that.

Anyway rant over :twisted: and hello to all you guys at the board.

WB :twisted:

Re: It's sad.

Wasted BeerZ said:
Yes I'm afriad it's the final version of the cover :(, Bruce Dickinson said on Radio One last night it was supposed to be like that. It's a shame Maiden have been produceing fantastic album covers over the years.

I'm sure they could have made a much better job of it, I could have drawn a better cover :wink: hehee I might just do that.

Anyway rant over :twisted: and hello to all you guys at the board.

WB :twisted:
Yeah I heard that as well. I entered the competetion to win signed CD. I didn't win unfortunately. Although I did get complimented for knowing Kevin Shirley's nickname is Caveman

heh heh cool, I phoned but the lines where packed solid!! it was like every maiden fan was phoneing that number!!! :lol:

svartsyn said:
This is certainly not the final artwork. They're doing this to get us confused. And perhaps there's also a good marketing thought behind it. Everybody talks about maiden nowadays.
I AGREE..!

LOL LOL LOL

You only have to look at the album art once, when you rip the CD to MP3's :)

Really though, I actually like it quite a bit, it takes some getting used to though.

Jon said:
You only have to look at the album art once, when you rip the CD to MP3's :)

Really though, I actually like it quite a bit, it takes some getting used to though.
i bought mine and i can't put it in mp3 cause of that shitty protection.

i can't believe it AFTER A LOT OF TIME I ACTUALLY BUY AN ALBUM AND I CAN'T LISTEN IT ON MY MP3 PLAYER. think i'll stick to illegal copyining and downloading off the net.

MaidenMadness said:
i bought mine and i can't put it in mp3 cause of that shitty protection.

i can't believe it AFTER A LOT OF TIME I ACTUALLY BUY AN ALBUM AND I CAN'T LISTEN IT ON MY MP3 PLAYER. think i'll stick to illegal copyining and downloading off the net.

I'd heard it was going to be copy protected, but I didnt have any issues with the CD I ripped.

I downloaded the album on MP3 about 3 days before it was released, went out and bought 2 genuine copies on release day with Manowar, ripped the original copy to replace my downloaded MP3's and put it away. (To be honest, I feel I made up for downloading it early by buying all their singles this year on all available formats..)

I dont think I've actually seen the CD since September .. since 100% of my music listening is done from the PC or my iPod.

Back