Introducing Maiden World Live!

MaidenMadness said:
404 - Sorry, but the page you requested could not be found

Specific Error
The page you requested (/live/Iron_Maiden_Albums) could not be found on this web server.

i got this when i clicked on iron maiden albums

If you get that message, try going to http://www.maiden-world.com/live/ again. What happens is sometimes a ?PHPSESID= tag ends up on the end of the url, which breaks things quite a lot. Going back willr remove the tag and fix the problem.

I'd thought that was only affecting me, I'll have to look into a fix.

bobo you're here. great just the man i was looking for. i want to add info for some bootlegs like 17/06/03 zagreb but i don't know who taped it or how do rate the quality or the goddamn frequency analysis table. how do i do that.

Add information you know. Forget about stuff you don't know. Someone else will add that.

You should leave information about bootlegs to the hub members and snail mail traders. They have more experience.

You can write concert review for example. Or add photos if you have them.

is there any reward for the biggest contributor like some 'totaly awesome and rad power :D '
actually i'm asking this only in case the anwer is yes then others might actually add some info to albums section and not just the same people

The#2RY said:
you're not the only one....

Just go to the pages, and click edit if you have any info on the certain gig/album etc. Mods will clean it up if you dont get the formatting right

I must say that I'm impressed with the effort you showed over there. It's an example for all lazy general chaters from here.

Don't have to thank me. I didn't do much in that section. I'm more concentrated on concerts and bootleg.

MaidenMadness said:
i am pleased to inform that if you go to http://www.maiden-world.com/live/Iron_Maiden_Albums<-this link you can see that all studio album info is added. i am thankful to jon for his help n this and to bobo for corrections :D

Wow.. I'd been tracking the RSS feed over the weekend, and seeing the massive amount of changes/additions you'd been making, but I never thought you'd achieved all of that...

I'm totally stunned. Your contributions are a great example to set for others. You're already a mod, so i dont really know what I can do to show my thanks.. but.. wow... :D

I may invent a new rank for your great contributions....

Its done. While I was at it, I figured I'd add star rankings for the various categories, so I have...

3 stars: Senior Member (automatically issued at 666 posts)
4 stars: Contributor (manually set as appropriate)
5 stars: Staff (applies only when you're a member of the staff group)
5 stars + text: Used for things like Site Admin.

Of course, due to the anti-social hours I work best at, no-one will notice this till the morning. But at least its a nice suprise :)

Thanks

Jon said:
Its done. While I was at it, I figured I'd add star rankings for the various categories, so I have...

3 stars: Senior Member (automatically issued at 666 posts)
4 stars: Contributor (manually set as appropriate)
5 stars: Staff (applies only when you're a member of the staff group)
5 stars + text: Used for things like Site Admin.

Of course, due to the anti-social hours I work best at, no-one will notice this till the morning. But at least its a nice suprise :)

Thanks
:D nice one Jon

Jon said:
Wow.. I'd been tracking the RSS feed over the weekend, and seeing the massive amount of changes/additions you'd been making, but I never thought you'd achieved all of that...

I'm totally stunned. Your contributions are a great example to set for others. You're already a mod, so i dont really know what I can do to show my thanks.. but.. wow... :D

I may invent a new rank for your great contributions....
thank you for your rank. you didn't have to go throgh all that trouble, glad to be of some help. i even learned some new stuff and knowledge is the best reward :banana:

Back