Introducing Maiden World Live!

Maiden World Live! Status Update:

There are 253 pages that are probably legitimate content pages.

There have been a total of 4708 page views, and 710 page edits since the wiki was setup. That comes to 0.61 average edits per page, and 6.63 views per edit.

Lifted from http://www.maiden-world.com/live/Special:Statistics

I think the wiki is progressing nicely, I guess its important to see it as a long term project, because the information will remain for quite a while (hopefully many years if I can take good care of the database + system behind it). I'm lacking time to contribute at my original pace, but I'm hoping to get something more than minor edits in soon :)

I guess this post is a cue for a better update on the situation from Bobo's perspective. (Everyone should thank him for MW Live's existence by the way, since he's the one who motivated me to make it through discussions over the space of about the last 8 months LOL )

*Edit* Turns out this was the 79,000th post. Only 21,000 more to go until the big 100k. :)

Its the closest thing to unique. Although the double brackets could be extended to include the city, as it would put the city into the URL along with the date and venue.

Might be worth considering now, while there arent hundreds of records.

Keep it like this. I would prefer only city name, but use both of them is not necessary.

We will learn many venue names in different cities. LOL

BoBo said:
1 post and 4 stars? :shock:

LOL
as i recall 4 stars isn't for significant number of posts but for contributions. and his contributions in mw live have been significant. and so have bequicks so in my oppinion he should also be awarded 4 stars. but not you. you have 5 already

MaidenMadness said:
as i recall 4 stars isn't for significant number of posts but for contributions. and his contributions in mw live have been significant. and so have bequicks so in my oppinion he should also be awarded 4 stars. but not you. you have 5 already

It was a joke. They are both from the hub. That's why it's his first post. :)

MaidenMadness said:
i thought it was 3 stars for a senoir member and 1 extra one for contributor
so.... give him 1 star

MaidenMadness said:
nope. then i would have more than jon :roll: its like he took 4 stars for my senior member and gave me 4 stars.

i think

No he just gave you one extra for being a contributer...........

So if you dont post but contribute you should have 1 star :|

rockin_plumber said:
No he just gave you one extra for being a contributer...........

So if you dont post but contribute you should have 1 star :|
if you ask me its a but unfair that someone that spent a big amount of time doing something everyone can benefit from has less reward that someone that spent most of his time only a certain amount of ppl can benefit from.
but thats just my opionion

MaidenMadness said:
if you ask me its a but unfair that someone that spent a big amount of time doing something everyone can benefit from has less reward that someone that spent most of his time only a certain amount of ppl can benefit from.
but thats just my opionion

Lifes not fair :|

Back