If your Lossless account has been deleted, appeal here......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, reactivate my account, ´coz i´´m ´kin new in this trading stuff.
At this moment, i ca´t provide any new bootlegs, but i surely can review them...

Pliz, reactivate it!!1

I'm not sure I can supply any "new" IM shows, but I'll share what I have. Also, I will write reviews of anything I download. I have had a lot of people download shows from other bands from me in my past stay on the hub. I will gladly share anything I have or anything I download, as I have in the past. I wasn't downloading much for quite awhile because my computer isn't blessed with tons of memory and I was sharing the entire known recordings from Live Aid. Now it's off my computer and I can once again start helping to spread shows. Please restore my account. Thanks.

m4f14b0y said:
Please, reactivate my account, ´coz i´´m ´kin new in this trading stuff.
At this moment, i ca´t provide any new bootlegs, but i surely can review them...

Pliz, reactivate it!!1

type us a review of a bootleg with the criteria outlined earlier in this thread (take a look back) and do it in detail (as much as possible or you might not get back in if it was rushed). Sorry about this, but we need you to contribute as well as taking from the hub

Post the finished review in the bootlegs forum and let me know about it.

The_Lurker said:
I'm not sure I can supply any "new" IM shows, but I'll share what I have. Also, I will write reviews of anything I download. I have had a lot of people download shows from other bands from me in my past stay on the hub. I will gladly share anything I have or anything I download, as I have in the past. I wasn't downloading much for quite awhile because my computer isn't blessed with tons of memory and I was sharing the entire known recordings from Live Aid. Now it's off my computer and I can once again start helping to spread shows. Please restore my account. Thanks.

type us a review of a bootleg with the criteria outlined earlier in this thread (take a look back) and do it in detail (as much as possible or you might not get back in if it was rushed). Sorry about this, but we need you to contribute as well as taking from the hub

Post the finished review in the bootlegs forum and let me know about it.

Well, my appeal is that i´ve never broken any of the Hub rules, and i really shared what i´ve downloaded, and when i was asked to share something from my list i did the best i could (ok, it was not Maiden, but...)

hmmm i think that that will be my appeal :D :D

Re: If your Lossless account has been deleted, appeal here..

Maniac618 said:
A lot of you have had your accounts deleted because you have not contributed to the hub with new boots, or you have not submitted bootleg reviews for maiden-world.
I think it is not a huge problem writing review of bootelgs when you have opportunity to download them for free. When someone else goes trough procedure of mail trade and share them here for free download.

Looks like the Christmas/New Year time is not the ideal time for me to listen carefully enough to a bootleg for a review, but this is just a delay - you'll get the review that is for sure! :)

Hello.
I`ve been away from my pc all december . Home and in England to see Maiden in EC and NEC.
I can share 30 gb of what I got. And I will also write reviews!!! But with me everything takes time!! I almost didn`t have the time to use my account before I realized today that it was deleted!! :cry:
I can share 10 - 20 short filmclips from EC and NEC 03 filmed with digital camera. Quite good ones with good enough sound!!

Bean away

Hi, I was away most of December and I returned to find my DC Hub account deleted. I'm currently writing reviews for the (very few) shows that I have and they should be posted in a few hours. I would appreciate it if my account could be re-activated once the reviews are posted.

Do I just post the review and wait for confirmation that my account has been re-activated, or do I need to post to a specific forum to request re-activation?

Kicked for what reason??

I cant connect to the hub after the rebot today.....
can someone tell me what to do so I can connect to the hub again...

Do we have to register again? I mean, will the admin's fix it - or must everyone tell them a new user name again?

if you had an account and now you don't then write a review, read my previous replies to people. Do the same as I told them to do. Even those who have something they apparently can share must write a review now.

Goodluck, it might be best to pm me when you have finished. Post the review in the bootlegs section.

:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back