If your Lossless account has been deleted, appeal here......

Status
Not open for further replies.
kpwl420 said:
i will gladly write reviews, just please tell me ....where exactly do i go to do this? could you post a link to the right page cuz i see a bootleg db but u cant post to it? anyhow i myself share a good range of things outside of maiden, but a real good amount of maiden too, 23.5 gigs of music and 3 dvds so far, it is stuff thats already in the hub, but alternate sources are always good :)i really want my account back. this was my first and favorite dc hub since i found it posted on official bb by maniac. thanx

When you have written a review for a bootleg please submit it in the bootlegs forum. The criteria for writing a review has already been outlined above in this thread, read what you must do. Until we receive your first review you will not have access.
Sorry about it having to be like this, but we need active input from everyone and this is one way to ensure that.

Do not PM people about reviews.

You have "Bootlegs" forum here for that. I don't want to answer on a million PMs. Jon and Manowar will later use those reviews to fill Bootlegs DB.

Only one review will be enough for now, so we can see what we should change in the reviewing process.

Lossless hub registration

Hi, my login was deleted, my name is Horacio, from Venezuela, please renew me. Im agree with the rules! i have many bootlegs to shere, remember? riped from VHS...

horbussa and i dont remember my password but i think it was 6091. Thanks for your support.
BoBo, remember me, im from Venezuela.

My name on the hub was Emerica. I just did not have time to update my shared. I have lots of boots that I can update it with.

I Was a member of the hub , before it became that you had to PM tv_is_drowning to join the hub , but he i PM`d him twice bout 3 weeks ago but he still hasnt PM`d me back . so to rejoin the hub i would be very willing the write some bootleg reviews.

TheSeventhOne said:
I Was a member of the hub , before it became that you had to PM tv_is_drowning to join the hub , but he i PM`d him twice bout 3 weeks ago but he still hasnt PM`d me back . so to rejoin the hub i would be very willing the write some bootleg reviews.

write the reviews as well as the french review and you're back in. post them in the bootlegs forum.

:banana:

Re: Lossless hub registration

horbussa said:
Hi, my login was deleted, my name is Horacio, from Venezuela, please renew me. Im agree with the rules! i have many bootlegs to shere, remember? riped from VHS...

horbussa and i dont remember my password but i think it was 6091. Thanks for your support.
BoBo, remember me, im from Venezuela.

write a review as well as the french review and you're back in. post it in the bootlegs forum and we'll see whether you can get back in if its good :)

Emerica said:
My name on the hub was Emerica. I just did not have time to update my shared. I have lots of boots that I can update it with.

write a review as well as the french review and you're back in. post it in the bootlegs forum and we'll see whether you can get back in if its good :)

my account have been deleated and i have not been contributing becouse i have had much school work to do but now when its vacation i am ready to write any reviews you want if you acctivate my account again.

7thsonof7thson said:
my account have been deleated and i have not been contributing becouse i have had much school work to do but now when its vacation i am ready to write any reviews you want if you acctivate my account again.

if you are talking about the lossless hub, then type us a review of a bootleg with the criteria outlined earlier in this thread (take a look back) and do it in detail (as much as possible or you might not get back in if it was rushed). Sorry about this, but we need you to contribute as well as taking from the hub :)

Post the finished review in the bootlegs forum.

:banana:

deleted account

I haven't been able to get onto DC for a while and when I finally manage to get on I find that my account has been deleted off, my question is why, when I was only a member for a couple of days.

The bootlegs reviews I can do and if you don't already have it I have the Birmingham NEC gig ready to be encoded to SHN.

PM or email me with your answers please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back