If your Lossless account has been deleted, appeal here......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac618

Right guys,

A lot of you have had your accounts deleted because you have not contributed to the hub with new boots, or you have not submitted bootleg reviews for maiden-world.

If you have a problem with that, or want to prove that you are more than just a leecher, then post here and we will review your situation.

:banana:

My account is still active and I must say I'd like to keep it that way. Okay, I'm I can hardly provide you with new bootlegs, but I wouldn't mind writing a review for a bootleg at all, might even be fun. :) Just suggest me one and I'll see into it once I have downloaded it.

to write a review, you need as much of this info as possible at hand:

- taper name and equipment*
- setlist and track times
- quality*
- rants and speeches*
- spectral and freq. analysis*
- md5 file
- other notes (mistakes, missing songs, ...)*
- cover(s)

Go into as much detail as possible on those marked with a *

You can review any bootleg you have, but it would be best to do one that you have the most info on.

Once complete you can submit it in the bootlegs forum.

:beardance:

or check Bootlegs forum here where you can find threads with reviews.

Account Deletion

Okay, I may not be able to supply reviews but I do supply new boots albeit not necessarily IM.

I bring in many different bands, I am currently underway to try to get Manowar boots into this neck of the woods. I feel that arbitrarily removing accounts because of non support or help is unfair, what of those that bring in boots from different sources and allow users to download them? Isn't that the nature of file sharing hubs?

Hmmm maybe because I don't have the opportunity to go and tape shows or know any tapers, I get chastized. Perhaps supplying boots from different bands isn't what you are looking for.

Thanks

Valtec, maiden boots are preferable considering its a maiden trading hub. You could write a review or 2 if you would like to stay?

Maniac618 said:
to write a review, you need as much of this info as possible at hand:

- taper name and equipment*
- setlist and track times
- quality*
- rants and speeches*
- spectral and freq. analysis*
- md5 file
- other notes (mistakes, missing songs, ...)*
- cover(s)

Go into as much detail as possible on those marked with a *

You can review any bootleg you have, but it would be best to do one that you have the most info on.

Once complete you can submit it here, or pm Jon, Manowar, bobo or me with it.

Ehm, the "spectral and freq. analysis" is wayyy out of my league, but I'll still try to come up with something sensible. :)

Dare Devil said:
Ehm, the "spectral and freq. analysis" is wayyy out of my league, but I'll still try to come up with something sensible. :)

ok, to prove a track is not mp3 sourced you can use a program called "freq anal", so a search on google. When using it make the lossless file a .wav and open it with the program. If the frequency is below 16khz then it might be mp3 sourced. If you really can't do this then its ok.

Your account will still need to be temp. suspended until you submit the review otherwise everyone could just come and say they are writing a review to stay in (when in fact they might not be). This is not us mistrusting you directly, but everyone in general :)

Forget about spec. and freq. analysis if you don't know how to do it. Some else will do that part.

Well, my appeal is that I can provide new bootlegs to the hub, not only cause I do mail trades but because I have a few boots already that are not in the hub.

Funny thing is that I went away on a trip this weekend and, since I was warned, I was looking to do that just now, however, my account is gone.

My only problem is that I dont have much space in my HD, thats way I'm always saving the stuff I download in CDR.

Anyway, if is in the interest of you guys, I ask for another chance to contribute.

Cheers

Okay,

My account was deleted. I can't give you new stuff, but I can and I would like to review some bootlegs for the site.

Please, review my case. I would like to be re-integrate to the hub and I will do reviews for you. I promise it.

Thanks.

I'm appealing because there is a reason I haven't supplied the hub with new bootlegs, the main reason being that I don't have any at this time. I've been in the process of grabbing a few select bootlegs from the hub (which isn't easy when you're on a dialup connection, but I've been trying nonetheless), as well as some others using the BitTorrent system, and I've recently entered into a few mail trades with some people in the hopes of getting new bootlegs, whether they be other bands or Maiden (the Maiden part is getting to be rather problematic lately due to the fact that it's difficult to supply new Maiden when just about everyone involved is distributing all or most of what's currently available). I should have some of the bootlegs that I'm in the process of trading for within the first week of January, and at that time I'm more than willing to rip them for sharing in the hub. Most of them, I grant you, will not be Iron Maiden, and if that's a problem, then I'll take myself elsewhere.

i will gladly write reviews, just please tell me ....where exactly do i go to do this? could you post a link to the right page cuz i see a bootleg db but u cant post to it? anyhow i myself share a good range of things outside of maiden, but a real good amount of maiden too, 23.5 gigs of music and 3 dvds so far, it is stuff thats already in the hub, but alternate sources are always good :)i really want my account back. this was my first and favorite dc hub since i found it posted on official bb by maniac. thanx

Fabsters said:
Well, my appeal is that I can provide new bootlegs to the hub, not only cause I do mail trades but because I have a few boots already that are not in the hub.

Funny thing is that I went away on a trip this weekend and, since I was warned, I was looking to do that just now, however, my account is gone.

My only problem is that I dont have much space in my HD, thats way I'm always saving the stuff I download in CDR.

Anyway, if is in the interest of you guys, I ask for another chance to contribute.

Cheers

ok mate, pm me when you have something new to bring to the hub and we will give you a temp account so that you can prove it. If the concert is not mp3 sourced when we review it, you will be back in the hub, but until you can prove you have a new boot you can not come back permanently.

BigJer said:
Okay,

My account was deleted. I can't give you new stuff, but I can and I would like to review some bootlegs for the site.

Please, review my case. I would like to be re-integrate to the hub and I will do reviews for you. I promise it.

Thanks.

When you have written a review for a bootleg please submit it in the bootlegs forum. The criteria for writing a review has already been outlined above in this thread, read what you must do. Until we receive your first review you will not have access.

Diarmuid said:
I'm appealing because there is a reason I haven't supplied the hub with new bootlegs, the main reason being that I don't have any at this time. I've been in the process of grabbing a few select bootlegs from the hub (which isn't easy when you're on a dialup connection, but I've been trying nonetheless), as well as some others using the BitTorrent system, and I've recently entered into a few mail trades with some people in the hopes of getting new bootlegs, whether they be other bands or Maiden (the Maiden part is getting to be rather problematic lately due to the fact that it's difficult to supply new Maiden when just about everyone involved is distributing all or most of what's currently available). I should have some of the bootlegs that I'm in the process of trading for within the first week of January, and at that time I'm more than willing to rip them for sharing in the hub. Most of them, I grant you, will not be Iron Maiden, and if that's a problem, then I'll take myself elsewhere.

If you will not be able to get maiden bootlegs then why not write a review for a bootleg ever week to stay in? Read the first few posts of this thread to find out how. Until we receive your first review you will not have access.

BigJer said:
I listed 2 shows of the Dance Of Death Tour for set list and track times.

then right a review with the comments that Bruce makes etc etc. read the first few posts of this thread to see what needs to be included, then submit the review in the bootlegs forum.

Maniac618 said:
If you will not be able to get maiden bootlegs then why not write a review for a bootleg ever week to stay in? Read the first few posts of this thread to find out how. Until we receive your first review you will not have access.

Okay. Sounds fair to me. You will have a review of the Zurich show within the hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back