i need some advice

clansman

Well i have got this friend and well he WAS an allright guy until he went out with this girl and he started avoiding me and the rest of his mates. Well we said to him it is us or her well he never chose but recently she had dumpt him and my friend still goes back. But now to the point in were i need advice. He has now started acting he big hard man and is saying he can kick my ass. Well there is one probley i am 6ft1 and he is 5ft somthing. He is hitting me in front of people who he thinks will protect him if i hit him and if i do it him i will probely not stop.

So can somone give me advice in what i should do :(

If he hits you hit him back........

Surely he is only doin it coz he thinz he aint gonna get hit back :?

Disclaimer: rockin_plumber accepts no responsibility for any damage caused.

Or you could always batter him with your skateboerd.

rockin_plumber said:
If he hits you hit him back........

Surely he is only doin it coz he thinz he aint gonna get hit back :?

I slaped him full force across the head (if had puched him i would have been sent to out side the heads office) and kicked him in the ass.

But if he dose any more shit i will puch him in the face

by the way his mates are my mates and they hate him as well

and i unfortenly i did not hit him with my skateboard just now cause he is probely at home on the net being a poof

Well Im sure if you hit him hard enuff he wont do it again

SK8ER Boy :D

oh by the way it's just as well you've got mates who hate him too. there is kind of a similar thing going on where I am. There is nothing better than a session with maiden and mini ramps.

That is a shame. :( I was out for 2 months with a broken ankle.

Man, its always a bit rubbish when this stuff happens, i suggest you show him pity, or you could always laugh at him and his stupid "no-girlfriend" antics, that should do it :)

SexyDevilGirl said:
get him very drunk, stuff him into a little red dress and take pictures of him with undies on his head
I do this on a regular basis, though I don't need to be drunk. :err:

Back