doggy.gif
brutale_28.gif

FREE THE NORWICH 1

brutale_57.gif

:clansman:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

rockin_plumber said:
So the Llamas safe now :?

Of course, i've given it a straw to breath through :) You have nothing to worry about. I've found Llama's to be extremely resiliant, especially trecking through the Andes, and the interior of Chile and Bolivia

This ................... :err: .............should be a piece of cake LOL LOL LOL

(sorry, couldn't resist that :D )

so how much time shall frester get. sorry for not reading the whole thread but its simply too long to bother

this story has similarities with the rime of the ancient mariner. maybe we should make a remake of the song and call it a cell of the locked up frester

DAVROS said:
Not long :banana: The judge sort of understood but had to make an example because you can't have people wondering around with shot guns :cross: He will be home for the end of January :shock:

There you go did the work for you.

Bockaaarck said:
Of course, i've given it a straw to breath through :) You have nothing to worry about. I've found Llama's to be extremely resiliant, especially trecking through the Andes, and the interior of Chile and Bolivia

This ................... :err: .............should be a piece of cake LOL LOL LOL

(sorry, couldn't resist that :D )
LOL LOL LOL

Back