I KNOW WHERE FRESTER HAS GONE

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe he spent too much time listening to "THE PRISONER" LOL

On a more serious note, I hope he didnt do anything *too* evil and that we'll see him again soon :)
 

DAVROS

Member
When the kids were at his mums next doors dog attacked two of his kids.He borrowed a friends shot gun and killed the dog.He then badly beat the owner up.I have to say in his defence that the dog had attacked people on a couple of other occasions.I have been mates with Frester since we were six and he is a bloody good guy but he won't see his friends or family hurt or upset.This time when he sorted it he went a bit to far.
 
DAVROS said:
When the kids were at his mums next doors dog attacked two of his kids.He borrowed a friends shot gun and killed the dog.He then badly beat the owner up
:shock:

Theres was no need to bloody kill it , was there?
 

Manowar

Active Member
TheSeventhOne said:
:shock:
Theres was no need to bloody kill it , was there?
Yes, if a dog bites someone it will get a taste for blood and most likely attack other people. Most dogs that bite people severly are put down. I think Frester was right in what he has done and i hope he is back with us soon
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
TheSeventhOne said:
:shock:
Theres was no need to bloody kill it , was there?
(In My Opinion) This is one of those things I'm going to speculate on only, because I dont have kids, but I'd say that would seem quite a justifiable response.

Its not that rare to hear stories of dogs mauling toddlers and small children to death, so its quite justafiable for someone to be extremely upset when a close encounter happens like this. Dont forget dogs are meant to be destroyed after they attack a human, because the blood lust can make them unpredictable in the future. If this particular animal has attacked before, then Frester probably gave it what it had coming already.

I'd say Frester did whatever he felt was right and appropriate at the time, and he'd obviously have known the consequences.
 
Jon said:
(In My Opinion) This is one of those things I'm going to speculate on only, because I dont have kids, but I'd say that would seem quite a justifiable response.

Its not that rare to hear stories of dogs mauling toddlers and small children to death, so its quite justafiable for someone to be extremely upset when a close encounter happens like this. Dont forget dogs are meant to be destroyed after they attack a human, because the blood lust can make them unpredictable in the future. If this particular animal has attacked before, then Frester probably gave it what it had coming already.

I'd say Frester did whatever he felt was right and appropriate at the time, and he'd obviously have known the consequences.
I suppose your right, so one bite could send the dog blood thirsty?
 

DAVROS

Member
wicker nomad said:
Do you have any idea how long his "holiday" will last?

Not long :banana: The judge sort of understood but had to make an example because you can't have people wondering around with shot guns :cross: He will be home for the end of January :shock:
 
Top