I KNOW WHERE FRESTER HAS GONE

wicker nomad said:
I've spoken to Frester :banana: :banana:
He's waiting to get his new pc up and running and he should be back here soon :D

His Llamas will be so pleased to see him :D

Woohoo.
elefant.gif
Do the dance of joy!!!

llama3.gif
llama3.gif
llama3.gif
llama3.gif
llama3.gif
llama3.gif

rockin_plumber said:
Woohoo.
elefant.gif
Do the dance of joy!!!

llama3.gif
llama3.gif
llama3.gif
llama3.gif
llama3.gif
llama3.gif

"Hey-sannah, ho-sannah, sannah-sannah-hey sannah, hey-sannah-ho sannah :banana: :banana: :banana: he lives again LOL LOL LOL :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

wicker nomad said:
I've spoken to Frester :banana: :banana:
He's waiting to get his new pc up and running and he should be back here soon :D

His Llamas will be so pleased to see him :D
How long do you think it takes to get a PC running?

Stupidity rules somehow, I guess...

Unke said:
How long do you think it takes to get a PC running?

Stupidity rules somehow, I guess...

I don't think he's actually got his new one yet :)

did you have a nice Christmas Unke ?

Unke said:
I saw my granny.. this was the best part of christmas :)

Cool, hope yours wasn't to manic. My aunt and uncle came over from Australia, which was brilliant, they're a great laugh :D We drank and ate loads which was lovely :)

The only bad thing about this Christmas is that somehow all my pairs of trousers seem to have shrunk :? I can't imagine what's caused it ?? I went to see my doctor today to get a quick check up. He said i was suffering early symptoms of "Furniture Disease" :cry:

Bockaaarck said:
The only bad thing about this Christmas is that somehow all my pairs of trousers seem to have shrunk :? I can't imagine what's caused it ??
I seem to be suffering from the same problem :(

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bockaaarck wrote
went to see my doctor today to get a quick check up. He said i was suffering early symptoms of "Furniture Disease"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheSeventhOne said:
Welcome to my world :D

Yeah man, the doctor said My chest was falling in to my draws LOL LOL LOL

why in the world did you bring up this old thread.

oh yeah and davros is frester most likely. see frester is a kind of person one would call attention seeker. while some others caratherised him as 'full of crap, compulsive liar and bullshitter'

MaidenMadness said:
why in the world did you bring up this old thread.

oh yeah and davros is frester most likely. see frester is a kind of person one would call attention seeker. while some others caratherised him as 'full of crap, compulsive liar and bullshitter'
ive read his topics and crap
he seems like a alright dude :wink:
whens he comin back

Back