I KNOW WHERE FRESTER HAS GONE

doggy.gif
brutale_28.gif

FREE THE NORWICH 1

brutale_57.gif

:clansman:

Unke said:
Bad Joke.
I hope it is!!...then I could have my msn buddy back :D ......we'll have wait to find out :shock:

obviously i'd have to slap him about abit for kidding us all :x

rockin_plumber said:
doggy.gif
brutale_28.gif

FREE THE NORWICH 1

brutale_57.gif

:clansman:

LOL LOL LOL , that made me chuckle :D I'm going to send frester one of these :bananallama: in a cake, far less obvious than a file, everyone knows that old chestnut :)

Thay won't suspect a thing ............................. :err: ................cluck :eek:

Bockaaarck said:
LOL LOL LOL , that made me chuckle :D I'm going to send frester one of these in cake :bananallama: , far less obvious than a file, everyone knows that old chestnut :)

Thay won't suspect a thing ............................. :err: ................cluck :eek:
LOL LOL LOL ................what sort of cake would you use?! :shock:

wicker nomad said:
LOL LOL LOL ................what sort of cake would you use?! :shock:

Mmmmm :| I think one shaped like a cat, as they bear significant differences to a Llama :)

How anyone would object to giving someone a cake, in the shape of a nice friendly cat ( containing a concealed Llama..................... :err: ), with its sugar whiskers and a nice big marzipan tail, is beyond me :D

As David Dickinson say's "I think its got a a chance, don't you bargain hunters, cheap as chips"

you are totally crazy! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

btw..I can't see how anyone can object to a cat cake :D

wicker nomad said:
you are totally crazy! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

btw..I can't see how anyone can object to a cat cake :D

It would have to be a flippin big "Cat" cake to fit a Llama in, i can tell you. Better get me Delia Smith hat on and get baking 8)

Back