I can't concentrate on my essay

Cyrus said:
MaidenMadness said:
Cyrus said:
MaidenMadness said:
what is the report about anyway? maybe i can be of some help

"Critically evaluate how different theories of moral development stand up in light of empirical research and real-life situations"

So...what help can you offer? :D
o you study sociology?

well sorry not exactly my part. but if you need help with maths or physics let me know and i'll be as much as helpful as i can

EDIT:eek:h btw i love youg signature.

It's actually psychology :)

I need all the help with math I can get. You wouldn't know it, but there's ALOT of stats in psychology :(

Hey, you know latin? :D
yes i realized it was psychology after i read the topic again.

i know some latin. i know it says

god Volente(don't know that one) free me from hell. cool but i like incidit in scyllam qui vult vitare charybdim better

MaidenMadness said:
Cyrus said:
MaidenMadness said:
Cyrus said:
MaidenMadness said:
what is the report about anyway? maybe i can be of some help

"Critically evaluate how different theories of moral development stand up in light of empirical research and real-life situations"

So...what help can you offer? :D
o you study sociology?

well sorry not exactly my part. but if you need help with maths or physics let me know and i'll be as much as helpful as i can

EDIT:eek:h btw i love youg signature.

It's actually psychology :)

I need all the help with math I can get. You wouldn't know it, but there's ALOT of stats in psychology :(

Hey, you know latin? :D
yes i realized it was psychology after i read the topic again.

i know some latin. i know it says

god Volente(don't know that one) free me from hell. cool but i like incidit in scyllam qui vult vitare charybdim better

Volente means something like 'willing'. So Deo volente = God willing.

I have no idea what you just said. I just pretend to know latin :oops: I thought it would impress the ladies :p

BTW. Doesn't the Qoute system on phpBB suck balls? I just find it very retarded.

Hey oozily

Hey oozily:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"

Bring it on beeatch... I'm pumped up and ready to whop some moddie booty :D

The rest of you can place bets LOL

so your signature is sth like god if you feel like it, free me from hell?

i said falls in scylla those who try to avoid charybda, where scylla and charybda are two mythological creatures that lived in the sea and ate passing sailors. i decided to share that info with you so you can impress more ladies, here unfortunately most ladies aren't impressed by knowledge, they are more impressed with hung amount of money.

i guess that by phpbb you mean on imbb and i agree that quote system sucks there

Re: Hey oozily

Cyrus said:
Hey oozily:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"

i just love pulp fiction and ezekiel 25:17. i think that samuel l. jackson is the best actor ever

MaidenMadness said:

i said falls in scylla those who try to avoid charybda, where scylla and charybda are two mythological creatures that lived in the sea and ate passing sailors. i decided to share that info with you so you can impress more ladies, here unfortunately most ladies aren't impressed by knowledge, they are more impressed with hung amount of money.

i guess that by phpbb you mean on imbb and i agree that quote system sucks there

It means "God willing, save me from hell"

You also had a cool quote, however I doubt it will help me in any way. Chicks all over the world are more impressed by the amount of money you have and the way you look :roll:

This board uses phpBB. The IM BB uses vBulletin. So what I meant was that THIS board has bad Quoting system. IMO it get's too messy and takes up ALOT of space.

MaidenMadness said:
Cyrus said:
Hey oozily:

i just love pulp fiction and ezekiel 25:17. i think that samuel l. jackson is the best actor ever

I thought John Travolta was/is cooler. He's one of my favourite actors :)

Hmmm...I wonder where ooz is. Must have scared him away :evil:

Cyrus said:
MaidenMadness said:
Cyrus said:
Hey oozily:

i was busy doing mod stuff elsewhere. would you like to die before or after Dublin? :evil:

Cyrus said:
MaidenMadness said:

You also had a cool quote, however I doubt it will help me in any way. Chicks all over the world are more impressed by the amount of money you have and the way you look :roll:

This board uses phpBB. The IM BB uses vBulletin. So what I meant was that THIS board has bad Quoting system. IMO it get's too messy and takes up ALOT of space.

i like this better cause i can follow subject of discussion if i didn't start from the start without returning a couple of pages back

oozily said:
Cyrus said:
MaidenMadness said:
Cyrus said:
Hey oozily:

i was busy doing mod stuff elsewhere. would you like to die before or after Dublin? :evil:

You decide the time and place and I'll be there waiting :D

EDIT: I don't mean waiting for you to kill me of course. I mean waiting to kick your be-hind Bubba! :D

MaidenMadness said:
Cyrus said:
MaidenMadness said:

i like this better cause i can follow subject of discussion if i didn't start from the start without returning a couple of pages back

Yes, that is of course a plus side, but what happens when one post covers a whole page? :)

Cyrus said:
oozily said:
Cyrus said:
MaidenMadness said:
Cyrus said:
Hey oozily:

You decide the time and place and I'll be there waiting :D

EDIT: I don't mean waiting for you to kill me of course. I mean waiting to kick your be-hind Bubba! :D

can i suggest dublin's main street at noon?

Cyrus said:
MaidenMadness said:
Cyrus said:
MaidenMadness said:

Yes, that is of course a plus side, but what happens when one post covers a whole page? :)

you mean like this post?

nothing just ignore it

Cyrus said:

K.. Someone point me to an example quote style they like and I'll implement it here instead of the phpBB style.

Jon said:
K.. Someone point me to an example quote style they like and I'll implement it here instead of the phpBB style.

Personally I like the vBulletin style. It's easy and clean :)

Back