I can't concentrate on my essay

Cyrus

I have a very important essay to write, and it's due tomorrow. But I can't concentrate :( It's pissing me off :x
I keep going to the Maiden BB or this BB all the time. Help me!!!!!!!!!! :(

Disconnect your connection. It'll work out better and you'll feel good about going on the net again after you finish :)

Jon said:
Disconnect your connection. It'll work out better and you'll feel good about going on the net again after you finish :)

Disconnect?!! :shock: I'm a geek...to tell a geek to disconnect is like telling...um...is like telling...Bush to be smart...? It ain't happening mate LOL

Cyrus said:
Jon said:

Disconnect?!! :shock: I'm a geek...to tell a geek to disconnect is like telling...um...is like telling...Bush to be smart...? It ain't happening mate LOL
If your banned fomr both sites would that help? LOL

oozily said:
Cyrus said:
Jon said:

LOL

oozily said:
Cyrus said:
Jon said:

LOL ... no :cry:

Cyrus said:
oozily said:
Cyrus said:
Jon said:

LOL ... no :cry:
Don't cry, you will get your work wet.

Jon said:
oozily said:
Cyrus said:
Jon said:

LOL

He means what he says too :shock:

Frester said:
oozily said:
Frester said:
He means what he says too :shock:
LOL

of course i do :evil:
:cross: Look what happened to me.
You gave me 3 nails and asked me to put you up for the night, what did you expect?
obscure011.gif

Frester said:
Cyrus said:
I fear none :evil: I am big, I am strong and I can kick ass :fist: :D

I think oozily is six foot five :shock:

Well...what I lack in hight I make up in width...or something :D Just bring it on ooz. I'm fired up and ready to go :trooper:

Hehe :D

Back