Hub Audio Tools version 0.09

Thanks, I'll check that.

EDIT: Checked ... it works fine here ... which version do you have?

Don't know. There is no reason not to work that name. First temporary file (in "Temp" folder) is created and then it's renamed to the proper name.

I don't use temp for that. I have my big wav in one folder and i want to save split tracks in another. I think it's a windows issue.

ok maybe this will help:
In temp i got the coords file and when split doesn't work it creates temp01.split that is only 64 kb long. After this the program stops.

Weird. At least now I know where to check.

When you have time we will talk in the hub. I will send you a special version which will generate some messages and I will be able to locate the problem.

Version 0.08 released ... few small bugs corrected and you can create CUE file for EAC on the last page.

@AGuyFromNY > I've found the reason for that bug.

Version 0.09 changes:

When you add MD5 file on the "Othe file related functions" page, program will read file names from the file and add those files to the list. When you rename them, program will rename file names in MD5 file too.

i have a sugestion: when splitting tracks allow only cut at sector boundaries. The prog will be more stupid proof and nobody will notice the adjustment.

Well, program is used only for editing bootlegs, not for some general WAV editing. So you could be right. There is no reason for not cutting tracks at sector boundaries. I think I'll do it.

I will release new version soon with:

- splitting tracks allow only cut at sector boundaries as AGuyFromNY suggested
- corrected error un Gap detecting (no more million marks)
- new function for detecting gaps in all tracks
- new function for deleting marked gaps in all tracks
- removing tags from APE files

If you have some other ideas tell me before I finish it.

I have a request.

Is it possible to make the program work for both 3.97 and 3.99 Ape files.
Or is that impossible......especially options for Wav to Ape 3.97/3.99 or Ape 3.97/3.99 to Wav

:roll: :shock: :banana:

It is impossible in the way how program works right now. It uses installed Monkey's Audio DLL. So it can be either 3.97 or 3.99.

It can be solved in one way. In order to use both of them user could place renamed DLLs from both version in HAT folder and program would be able to use both of them. Of course when I change the source.

I could do it as special function on the last page "Other file related functions" only. Where the user would be able to select which version of APE he/she wants to convert loaded files to. Process would go like this

- checking are both DLLs in HAT folder
- if they are read the file with an appropriate version
- if not read it with installed version (if possible)
- doing the same when saving them

Ok?

Like you will be able to load both versions, but save only in the version you have installed on your computer. That would work for all functions.

Only on the last page "Other file related functions" you will be able to select to which version you want convert loaded files.

Back