Hub Audio Tools version 0.09

BoBo

Hub Audio Tools version 0.07

Looks better then previous versions. Faster then previous (uses much less memory).

Features:

• Error detecting - algorithm changed a little bit ... less "non gaps" marked.
    Frequency analysis
    Spectral analysis
    md5 checking and creating - uses minimum memory which is good for huge files (VOBs) ... skiping files while checking or creating (good if you want to check a single file on DVD)
    Splitting - easier to use with visible wave form
    Merging
    Aligning to sector buondary - to avoid possible gaps with some burning software
    Renaming tracks
    Converting tracks - changes audio format between WAV, APE, FLAC and SHN

Beta 2 released, because I found out it calculates coordinates every time you select Editing or spliting tracks page.

There was a huge bug with aligning. Sorry. :)

Beta 4 released with a new feature ... playing track in the wave editor and setting current position with left mouse button.

Only pascal ... search the net for C++ source... it is easier to find then pascal.

Beta 7 released ... few bugs fixed ... few more options ... this should be the final ver. 7.

One thing: can you modify the zoom feature so that when it zooms it centers the picture around the marker (red i guess). I'm talking here about the split part of your prog.

yes, i see that when i zoom the picture is being centered about the middle of the visible time frame. Would be good if i could do that around the red marker

hmmm ... zoom should stay at view center because that's the way it should be.

Maybe I can add another function that will put marker in the view center?

BTW Why don't you use mouse wheel for zooming?

There is a small bug when zooming in "Split" page. Program doesn't zoom view in relation to view center. In "Edit" page zooming works fine.

BoBo said:
BTW Why don't you use mouse wheel for zooming?
:oops: because i didn't know i could

Anyway another question: I have problem saving tracks. After setting markers and everything the save option does nothing. After I restart the program it works fine.

I will share new version tonight with corrected zooming on that page and new function that will center mark in the view.

Problems with spliting track on that page or normal saving tracks?

I got it. Ripped track was named Track01, if i change its name to say CD1 then everything works fine.
That is if your big file is Track01 then split does not save the small files even if i want it to save them in a different folder.

Back