Hub Audio Tools version 0.09

BoBo said:
I will release new version soon with:

- splitting tracks allow only cut at sector boundaries as AGuyFromNY suggested
If you have some other ideas tell me before I finish it.

:banana: :banana:

Internal FLAC decoder/encoder implemented. It uses libFLAC.dll installed with FLAC Frontend.

Ead has tested MD5 creating function in HAT and MD5Summer. Creating MD5 file for the bootleg with 535 MB took

MD5Summer - 30 sec.
HAT - 12 sec. :D

I did a test with MD5 checking of the same bootleg (slower computer ... took me 17 sec. for the previous test with HAT)

MKW - 17 sec.
HAT - 12 sec. :D

BTW the other it took little less then 14 minutes for HAT to calculate MD5 sums for 26 GB.

Anyone interested in function that will make optimal selection of folders from the list to fit defined size?

Like .... you have XX GB of audio bootlegs which you want to burn on DVDs and you want to select them so they can fit to DVD and use it to the maximum.

BoBo said:
Anyone interested in function that will make optimal selection of folders from the list to fit defined size?

Like .... you have XX GB of audio bootlegs which you want to burn on DVDs and you want to select them so they can fit to DVD and use it to the maximum.

For sure Bob ! :)

I have another idea for lazy guy like me .... It is possible to imagine via HAT a function which would make a .jpg of the freq. analysis of a selected track ?? Maybe that screen-capture functions exist ??
This file could be created in the current folder.

:D :D :D

BoBo said:
"Save image as file" function?

this kind of thing, yes ... but with only the freq.analysis picture, not the whole screen picture.
Actually, to make a picture of it : i make a screen capture, then i open Pain Shop Pro, paste the screen capture into it, then i select into the screen capture picture the only part corresponding to the freq.ana, then i save it as a picture... but i have to select to good directory, the good file format, and finally the file name ....

So if we could have all this functions in just one and through HAT, it would be GREAT !!! But it could be just a save function which automatically would give a standard name like "Analysis.jpeg" for example... without any prompt asking the file name... like you did with the md5 function ("test.md5" file name).

:D

You mean automatic "Save image as file" function that already exists in the program. LOL

BoBo said:
You mean automatic "Save image as file" function that already exists in the program. LOL

NOOOOOOOO !!!! ??? !!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

:withstupid:

Am i so blind ????!!???

If yes, i really did need to make a break ! LOL LOL

I guess people are not used to the similar functions. Most programs don't have them. But I'm a master of optimization. LOL

There is even automatic save function, but only for personal use. Saving all those samples and images for MWL is so hard.

BoBo said:
There is even automatic save function, but it's only for personal use. :)

Saving all those samples and images is so hard.

For personal use ! Tss Tss .... you're not a good boy Bob ... :D

Damn, you are so fast. I didn't have time to add something to the post. :)

It's not published because I didn't want to make the program too complicated.

ead666 said:
This file could be created in the current folder.

Problem is what is current folder. For specified track it can be CD1 or CD2 and you probably want to save it in the bootleg root fodler, not there.

BoBo said:
Problem is what is current folder. For specified track it can be CD1 or CD2 and you probably want to save it in the bootleg root fodler, not there.

Indeed, i was thinking the same thing when i wrote it ...
Maybe this process : if the current folder name looks like CD1 or CD2, then save in the parent directory, else save in the current directory...

hehe ... didn't want to say that because it might be too complicated for the user. There must be a parametar in Preferences that will contain strings when you want to save in parent folder. Something like "CD1;CD1;Disc 1;Disc 2; CD 1;CD 2" and similar.

I'll try and make something.

BoBo said:
hehe ... didn't want to say that because it might be too complicated for the user. There must be a parametar in Preferences that will contain strings when you want to save in parent folder. Something like "CD1;CD1;Disc 1;Disc 2; CD 1;CD 2" and similar.

I'll try and make something.

:) Yes, this would be perfect :) :)

BoBo said:

That would be very nice function! No more "underburn" :)

Back