• every year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • every 10 years

• books............what are those?

• Total voters

MaidenMadness

so how often do you read books? i read here and then. about a book or two a year i am currently reading honore de balzacs le pere goriot

Frester said:
I never read story books but sometimes I read history books :)

Have you read Anthony Beevor's "Stalingrad" ? excellent book, a bit heavy going, but it slowly draws you in

Cyrus said:
I read ALOT of books when I was younger. Now I can't find the time at all :(

Same here :( Its hard, but i always find when i get stuck in to something i realise what i've been missing, I love reading

You missed out everyday :shock:
I have to read before I can go to sleep
I like Stephen King, James Herbert, Dean Koontz and to make a real odd mixture...Virginia Andrews :shock:

Stephen King's cool, i've read a load of his stuff. Have you read "Nightshift" and "Skeleton Crew", the short story books?

Bockaaarck said:
Stephen King's cool, i've read a load of his stuff. Have you read "Nightshift" and "Skeleton Crew", the short story books?
Yes, they are excellent :banana: I think I have only read one bad book from him..it was really hard work and so bad I can't remember what it was called :shock:

Its annoying, but I never seem to find time to read (despite enjoying it). Doing English AS/A2 means I have to do some reading, but practically none is just for the fun of it

wicker nomad said:
Yes, they are excellent :banana: I think I have only read one bad book from him..it was really hard work and so bad I can't remember what it was called :shock:

LOL

Well, you are gonna be surprised, but even though I go to the University and party like crazy, I always find time to read one book per 2 days, sometimes one book a day. I'm in the middle of a huge sci-fi serie (Perry Rhodan, you guys know about that?) and I'm so hooked up it's almost a crime. I skip on my studies and my sleep to read those books. Man, I sometimes scare myself.

wicker nomad said:
You missed out everyday :shock:
I have to read before I can go to sleep
I like Stephen King,

Same here. I like King too. And I also read Richard Bach, Aldous Huxley, Khalil Gibran, Ayn Rand and sometimes Isaac Asimov & Hermann Hesse....

Am re-reading Prophet right now by Gibran......great book... :)

have you guys ever read anything from erich von daeniken? i really enjoy his books. but since i read most of them i have to turn to other sources. i like dante's divna comedia as well.

Maidenrays said:
Same here. I like King too. And I also read Richard Bach, Aldous Huxley, Khalil Gibran, Ayn Rand and sometimes Isaac Asimov & Hermann Hesse....

Am re-reading Prophet right now by Gibran......great book... :)
they all make for perfect bedtime reading LOL

I try to read all the time. Unfortunately i don't have the time i had a few years ago. It's sad. But nevertheless i try to have always a book going!

Back