• every year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • every 10 years

• books............what are those?

• Total voters
Meuhhh said:
Well, you are gonna be surprised, but even though I go to the University and party like crazy, I always find time to read one book per 2 days, sometimes one book a day. I'm in the middle of a huge sci-fi serie (Perry Rhodan, you guys know about that?) and I'm so hooked up it's almost a crime. I skip on my studies and my sleep to read those books. Man, I sometimes scare myself.

Actually I did the same thing in college. I read a lot more books back then (instead of studying). I think I read about 15 Isaac Asimov novels in one semester. Right now I read a little every night but it seems like there's always too much other stuff to do. Guess I need to stay off the internet so much! :roll: I like sci-fi and fantasy novels the most. I'm thinking of reading Stephen King's Dark Tower series next. Has anyone here read those?

Dark Tranquillity said:
Actually I did the same thing in college. I read a lot more books back then (instead of studying). I think I read about 15 Isaac Asimov novels in one semester. Right now I read a little every night but it seems like there's always too much other stuff to do. Guess I need to stay off the internet so much! :roll: I like sci-fi and fantasy novels the most. I'm thinking of reading Stephen King's Dark Tower series next. Has anyone here read those?

:) Well I'm stuck in the Perry Rhodan serie there's about 180 books out there and I've manage to read 104 of them. Anyway, I've heard a bit about The Dark Tower series. I should maybe lay an eye on those books!!

:headbang:

Hello everybody :banana: :banana:
I read the volume I, II and III of the DARK TOWER SERIE and it's really
fantastic. A real Epic history about human relations.
I think the new volumes ARE available in England and US.

:blaze: :blaze:

the_nomad said:
Hello everybody :banana: :banana:
I read the volume I, II and III of the DARK TOWER SERIE and it's really
fantastic. A real Epic history about human relations.
I think the new volumes ARE available in England and US.

:blaze: :blaze:

Cool then. I think I will go get that next then. :banana:

Back