Hey Jon, BoBo, Maniac618, Manowar and oozily

confused004.gif

MaidenMadness said:
LOL you really are hooked up on that mod thing aren't you

i think jon approves that

True, I have the requests in the group CP.

Sorry, but theres no real mod vacancies going at the moment.. between the five of us we've got all the forums covered.

I'll leave the applications pending so that when opportunities need filled you guys can be considered.

Jon said:
Sorry, but theres no real mod vacancies going at the moment.. between the five of us we've got all the forums covered.

I'll leave the applications pending so that when opportunities need filled you guys can be considered.

I was only half serious, however I'd be glad to give a hand in helping the board out. I've been a regular on the IM BB for a couple of years and I've never caused problems...I only fix 'em ;)

I was a mod for a bit when the board was at its old site. And I have to admit a bit shit. But it was taken away. Probably because I didn't visit much. Oh well. If I repent can I have it back? LOL

I didn't know what this thread was about for a minute or so until i started reading. :D

As Jon said, no decision will need to be made in the near future regardig mods, but i suppose that could change at some point.

I don't have time read 6 pages in that thread. :evil:

Best mods are those that have NOT asked to be one. Chosen ones are the best. ;)

"It's the claw" :eek:

*giant claws reaches down and grabs poster*

"i have been chosen"

*rest of posters bow down*

BoBo said:
I don't have time read 6 pages in that thread. :evil:

Best mods are those that have NOT asked to be one. Chosen ones are the best. ;)

That's bollocks :) I'm a mod on several other boards and IRC channels, and I've always asked about it because I know I do a good job :) If you don't ask about it, people might never know if you're a good or bad one ;)

That was just for clarification...I'm not campaigning my case for being a a mod :) (I'm already a Helper)

Cyrus said:
If you don't ask about it, people might never know if you're a good or bad one ;)
Then they are bad mods. You can learn a lot about person reading his/her posts.

Back