Hi Frenchy :banana: :banana: :banana:

The spammers have been busy today :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

yes :shock: :shock:

hiya rocky, how is the king of pipes 8) 8) :D

Yeah hopefully all sorted now 8)
Jon altered a few things...
And spammers terminated :cross:

How yah doin anyway :D

Hello everyone I have rejoined after about a three year absence.Dear maiden heads I was also known
Breegy or maiden breeg. I would like to say hello to Frenchy and rockin plumber.Its good to be back.Hope we can have many laughs again.UP THE IRONS!

MetalBren1 said:
Hello everyone I have rejoined after about a three year absence.Dear maiden heads I was also known
Breegy or maiden breeg. I would like to say hello to Frenchy and rockin plumber.Its good to be back.Hope we can have many laughs again.UP THE IRONS!

Welcome back Breegy :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal:

It was actually over 4 and a half years... but I wont hold that against you LOL

Where did you go... did you forget us :cry:
How did the NVQ go??? That's what ur parting post was about....
.... we never did find out what NVQ it was though :?
Its very quiet here recently but maybe people will return if things pick up :banana:

If you want ur old username back and have forgotten the password or email you used send me a PM and I can sort something out for you. 8)

Is it really that long ago mate. we lost internet and I stopped using it for ages but I did miss you all.I was studying a NVQ in care and passed.After 15 years of working in care and trying to uphold peoples welfare I had burnt out so I left.Qualified and left,took some guts to do that but I did and never looked back.I work in retail mow and its the first job I have ever had were I can leave and not take it home with me and that is a great feeling.I will PM you tomorrow about user name. I still love maiden and that wont change.All the best Breegy.

Hi Breegy :D

Flying visit...

Just activated ur old account for yah, changed ur board style... but you can do that in preferences yourself...

I hope you have changed your password.... the one I set was a bit obvious LOL

Catcha later...
Lotz to do :x

Hello to everyone on this fine Saturday afternoon.Hope all is OK with you all.Its very quiet around here these days :roll: me and the wife are off for a Mexican meal tonight.see ya all later. :edmetal: :edmetal:

If it is Saturday I have lost a day somewhere :err:

Bitch missing out on tickets man :cry:

It is very quiet here :(

Sonething called Facebook has stolen all our posters :x :x :x

Wicky keeps trying to take me to the dark side but I never give in 8)

I WILL win one day :evil: LOL

Hi Breegy! :shock: good to see you back!

Its not all facebooks fault that i've gone quieter... work evenings now and i'm always knackered! kinda lost the will to spam :oops:

Back