hello thread!

Aren't you gonna say thank god for facebook :? LOL Without it we would never have known frenchy was stuck in cyberspace :p LOL

rockin_plumber said:
If it is Saturday I have lost a day somewhere :err:

Bitch missing out on tickets man :cry:

It is very quiet here :(

Sonething called Facebook has stolen all our posters :x :x :x

Wicky keeps trying to take me to the dark side but I never give in 8)
Soory im one day in front :oops: :withstupid: I will never go to that evil face book place far too much trouble for my liking.

wicky said:
I WILL win one day :evil: LOL

Hi Breegy! :shock: good to see you back!

Its not all facebooks fault that i've gone quieter... work evenings now and i'm always knackered! kinda lost the will to spam :oops:
good to hear from you again.I will stick around this time.

Hi Breegy...

:err: is it Sunday today LOL

How yah doing...

Oh yeah....

If it is Sunday, what was the football score so I can place a bet on it :wink:

wicky said:
Aren't you gonna say thank god for facebook :? LOL Without it we would never have known frenchy was stuck in cyberspace :p LOL

Yeah... but it aint our fault if he is too stooooopid to create another account, and then tell us its him so I could change his password for him and revive Frenchy :roll:

Thats how Breegy managed it :D

rockin_plumber said:
wicky said:

Yeah... but it aint our fault if he is too stooooopid to create another account, and then tell us its him so I could change his password for him and revive Frenchy :roll:

LOL LOL LOL LOL

:edmetal: Facebook has a lot to answer for! Come back from the dark side to the darker side brethren :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :banana: :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
wicky said:

Can't think of a way out of that one! LOL LOL

Hello everyone.is anyone going to Sheffield on the 24Th July.could anyone do a car share.UP THE IRONS all the best Breegy.
This would be from Bridlington BTW.

Maiden Breeg said:
Hello everyone.is anyone going to Sheffield on the 24Th July.could anyone do a car share.UP THE IRONS all the best Breegy.
This would be from Bridlington BTW.

Best I can do is Derby on the 28th May from Salisbury LOL

Any good :?

Back