You are the perfect height for takin pics standing at a gig aint yah LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Hi Fraidy.......
The pics keep coming 8)
And aint they great 8)
You are the perfect height for takin pics standing at a gig aint yah LOL

I have a bit of an advantage 8)

All the Gig/flight shots are in now.
I'll photograph the goodies we got, and post pics of them later too.

The Flight case this time was a shameless plug for the 'Chemical Wedding' movie. LOL

afternoon :D

Feels like morning though :err: Luke had a gig lat night and we didn't get home til half 1 ....with Jake too :shock: We haven't been up long :err:

Yo!! everyone, been a while, took ages to get tinternet in new home & been busy busy sorting & gettin Hitched last Saturday!!! :banana: Rocky was a brilliant usher!!!!!! if i find a pic of him in his suit i'll post it....unless threats to my life occur LOL LOL

Deadman Rockin said:
Yo!! everyone, been a while, took ages to get tinternet in new home & been busy busy sorting & gettin Hitched last Saturday!!! :banana: Rocky was a brilliant usher!!!!!! if i find a pic of him in his suit i'll post it....unless threats to my life occur LOL LOL

Many conrgats Deadman, hope you had a fantastic day :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope rockin behaved himself, i suspect he can be a bit cheeky if left to his own devices.......especially if there's cider around LOL :D LOL

Hiya frenchy :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Did you have a good time? :D
I've just remembered i've not posted your mags yet :oops:

Deadman Rockin said:
Congratulations :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Please find a pic :D

wicky said:
Hiya frenchy :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Did you have a good time? :D
I've just remembered i've not posted your mags yet :oops:

hey hey wicky lady :banana: :beardance: :banana:

sorry i was busy to read the posts :oops: :oops:

the hols were great and we spent really great times with the childs :banana: :banana:

pics will come :D

Back