hello thread!

Morning dudes, hope everyone is fit and well. We have been moving all sorts of bits and bobs to the new place and we are shattered to be honest! :shock:

Still, we have the removal bods coming tomorrow so fingers crossed we can get the rest of it finished off and be totally done by the weekend. :)

Hopefully :err:

I'll have to make sure i take some pics of the place before we move out. I'll try and post some pics of the new place to.

I bloomin hope we can get everything done by Saturday. We could really do with sitting down Saturday evening, all moved enjoying a large G&T or cold beer and taking in the views from the new place.

Fingers crossed!

Oh, How are those CD's coming Luke? Can i buy one yet???? :D

Bockaaarck said:
Morning dudes, hope everyone is fit and well. We have been moving all sorts of bits and bobs to the new place and we are shattered to be honest! :shock:

Still, we have the removal bods coming tomorrow so fingers crossed we can get the rest of it finished off and be totally done by the weekend. :)

Hopefully :err:

I'll have to make sure i take some pics of the place before we move out. I'll try and post some pics of the new place to.

I bloomin hope we can get everything done by Saturday. We could really do with sitting down Saturday evening, all moved enjoying a large G&T or cold beer and taking in the views from the new place.

Fingers crossed!

Oh, How are those CD's coming Luke? Can i buy one yet???? :D
Hope you get chance to sit down nice and early at the weekend....the view from your new place is great 8) The cd's are pretty much sorted now :D I'll pm you when I know how much they are :wink:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
F*KIN' AWESOME 8) 8) 8)
I think that was just about all I said about Paris and Twickers! LOL I keep meaning to write an essay about the french trip....but can't get going :oops:

Back