hello thread!

wicky said:
Hi peeps :banana:

Frenchy.... you went AWOL again :|

hey wicky :banana: :banana: :beardance: :banana: :banana:

nice to be back :banana: :banana:

sorry for my ghosty period :cry: :oops:

but childs came at the house for 5 days (wednesday to sunday) :banana: :banana: :banana: , and in the same time, missy's sister came for holidays at the house too with her 2 daughters :shock: :shock:

so we were 9 at the house with all this childs, baby_Ana to manage, girls like storms in tha house, and a little girl (the second little daughter of missy's sister) which is more than a storm :shock: :shock: . Then it was the big business during 5 days to run everywhere.

Now house is quiet and time came again for maiden-worldy :banana: :banana:

I miss you :grouphug:

btw killy and sister left again :cry:

but they are ok and it's nice to had them at the house :banana: :banana: :banana:

how is wicky's clan :D

Bloody hell :shock: and I thought my half term was hectic LOL

That would have done my head in! LOL I bet the peace is absolute heaven 8) And work will seem like a rest LOL

We're ok thanks :wink: I've got a cold again :| but nowhere near as bad as the last one!

Hello everyone. I am sad today because I woke up with a swollen eye and a one hundred degree fever. :(
Unfortunately, the metal warriror is sick. I was also ordered to stay out of classes tomorrow so I'm a little upset because I don't like to miss any class time. I've been listening to plenty of metal in order to stay in good spirits. In other news, as any other Maiden fan, I'm just hoping that Maiden announces some East Coast tour dates real soon. That would make me very happy.

Got your tickets to see Blaze then Fraidy....mmm i would like to see him and you guys down there...i'll have to think this one through :?

Bockaaarck said:
Got your tickets to see Blaze then Fraidy....mmm i would like to see him and you guys down there...i'll have to think this one through :?

I was supposed to see him last year at Bristol Bierkeller but the show was postponed and I couldn't make it to the rescheduled gig.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I was supposed to see him last year at Bristol Bierkeller but the show was postponed and I couldn't make it to the rescheduled gig.

It'd just be a shame not to see him to be honest. I don't have any of his solo stuff really but i do know that a lot of people really recommend a couple of his albums. It'd be good fun to meet up at the gig as well :)

Bockaaarck said:
It'd just be a shame not to see him to be honest. I don't have any of his solo stuff really but i do know that a lot of people really recommend a couple of his albums. It'd be good fun to meet up at the gig as well :)

It's a tiny place too, It's only rated for 250 customers, so you'd have a good chance of meeting the band. 8)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
It's a tiny place too, It's only rated for 250 customers, so you'd have a good chance of meeting the band. 8)

You're getting just as bad as Wicky...

"It'll only be this much, not too expensive, and it'll be fun....you'll regret it if you don't go...." :|

LOL LOL LOL

Back