hello thread!

rockin_plumber said:
Hows work.......
You still fed up :err: are they listening yet :err:

Ahh mate, i can't complain i suppose, at least i have a job and i'm getting paid for it. Its just the nature of the organisation i'm working in at the moment, its so difficult to get things done :roll:

I don't mind working hard and doing the hours and stuff. I don't mind traveling a way to get to work and then having to deal with loads of shit when i get there.

However I do mind having to do all of that when i was employed for the skills and experience i've got and then no bugger takes any notice or acts on the advice i've given.

Its just frustrating hen you're trying to improve things and you're not getting anywhere because people refuse to change. :|

Bockaaarck said:
LOL that's true :banana:

Anyway, how is my Plumby friend, good laying of the pipe today :err:

LOL LOL LOL Indeedy.....

Next week will be hard work :|

CORGI re-assessments :err: I hate going back to school

rockin_plumber said:
LOL LOL LOL Indeedy.....

Next week will be hard work :|

CORGI re-assessments :err: I hate going back to school

Good to keep the brains in gear old friend, and then you tell your customers you're qualified to lay the pipe and Corgi's :err:

LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Yeah but for 5 whole days......... My head will hurt after all that learning :|

Blimey :shock:

I thought it might be just a two or three day thing, that will be a tough week old friend :|

Gotta get it done though :wink: :cheers:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
It's all good here. Been repairing / replacing floorboards this evening , ahead of new carpets coming in tomorrow :banana:

You good?

Very industrious Fraidy, i bet it'll be good to have the carpet in and sorted.

I'm doing ok matey, working hard and trying not to get stressed, but other than that all ok :)

Back