HAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS

wicker nomad said:
A sexy woman went up to the bar in a quiet rural pub...She gestured alluringly to the bartender who approached her immediately. She seductively signalled that he should bring his face closer to hers.

As he did, she gently caressed his full beard. "Are you the manager?" she asked, softly stroking his face with both hands.

"Actually, no," he replied.

"Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him," she said, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair.

"I'm afraid I can't," breathed the bartender. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Yes. I need you to give him a message," she continued, running her forefinger across the bartender's lips and slyly popping a couple of her fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.

"What should I tell him?" the bartender managed to say.

"Tell him," she whispered, "there's no toilet paper, hand soap, or paper towels in the ladies room."

LOL

:shock: LOL :D

wicker nomad said:
A sexy woman went up to the bar in a quiet rural pub...She gestured alluringly to the bartender who approached her immediately. She seductively signalled that he should bring his face closer to hers.

As he did, she gently caressed his full beard. "Are you the manager?" she asked, softly stroking his face with both hands.

"Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him," she said, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair.

"Yes. I need you to give him a message," she continued, running her forefinger across the bartender's lips and slyly popping a couple of her fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.

"Tell him," she whispered, "there's no toilet paper, hand soap, or paper towels in the ladies room."

LOL

Oh god! That calls for the following:

OWNED!

wicker nomad said:

LOL
LOL LOL LOL LOL simply hilarious

wicker nomad said:

LOL

LOL LOL LOL LMFAO

the official description of a game for linux named viruskiller

"Game about viruses invading your computer
Your computer has been invaded! Dozens of little viruses are pouring in via
security holes in Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft
MSN Messenger and Microsoft Recycle Bin! Using your trusty mouse you must
shoot the buggers before they can destroy your files! Some will steal them
from their home directories and take them back to their security hole. Others
will just eat them right there on the spot! See how long you and your computer
can survive the onslaught!"

LOL up yours microsoft :D

The Fregie manager flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi play football
and is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to Old
Trafford.

Two weeks later Man Utd are 4-0 down to Chelski with only 20 minutes
left. The manager gives the young Iraqi striker the nod and on he goes.

The lad is a sensation, scores 5 in 20 minutes and wins the game for Man
Utd.

The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the
media love the new star.

When the player comes off the pitch he phones his mum to tell her about
his first day in English football.

"Hello mum, guess what?" he says. "I played for 20 minutes today, we
were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans,
the media, they all love me."

"Wonderful," says his mum, "Let me tell you about my day. Your father
got shot in the street, your sister and I were ambushed and beaten and
your brother has joined a gang of looters, while you were having great
time."

The young lad is very upset, "What can I say mum, but I'm so sorry."

"Sorry?!" says his mum, "It's your fault we moved to Manchester in the
first place!"

Couple of quotes from the hitchikers guide to the galaxy in MM's choise

"Man has always assumed that he is more intelligent than dolphins because he has achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on whilst all the dolphins have ever done is muck about in the water, having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons."

"In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri."

"The story so far:
In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people mad and been widely regarded as a bad idea."

""Can we drop your ego for a moment? This is important."
"If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now." Zaphod glared at her again, then laughed."

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy defines the marketing division of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation as "a bunch of mindless jerks who'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes," with a footnote to the effect that the editors would welcome applications from anyone interested in taking over the post of robotics correspondent.

Curiously enough, an edition of the Encyclopaedia Galactica that had the good fortune to fall through a time warp from a thousand years in the future defined the marketing division of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation as "a bunch of mindless jerks who were the first against the wall when the revolution came.""

"The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England in the destruction of the planet Earth."

"Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.
Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-eight million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea.

This planet has—or rather had—a problem, which was this: most of the people on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

And so the problem remained; lots of the people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches.

Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that even the trees had been a bad move, and that no one should ever have left the oceans.

And then, one Thursday, nearly two thousand years after one man had been nailed to a tree for saying how great it would be to be nice to people for a change, a girl sitting on her own in a small café in Rickmansworth suddenly realized what it was that had been going wrong all this time, and she finally knew how the world could be made a good and happy place. This time it was right, it would work, and no one would have to get nailed to anything.

Sadly, however, before she could get to a phone to tell anyone about it, a terrible, stupid catastrophe occurred, and the idea was lost forever."

Got called out this morning to a leak coming through the ceiling.
After a 45 minute drive I get there....
Oh sorry the shower door wasnt shut properly when my son used the
shower this morning. Was the answer I got when I knocked the door.
LOL LOL LOL another 45 minute drive home....
Booked 2 hours :evil:
The bill is in the post courtesy of my boss :evil:
Some people are so fukin silly :|

rockin_plumber said:
LOL

rockin_plumber said:

Legend LOL

1.gif
Ivans post about

1.gif
1.gif
Bruce bieng a better singer than Freddie

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif