HAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS

wicker nomad said:
LOL LOL

I'm 32 LOL

birthday is July 1st :wink:
well that is 32 and 2/3 meaning 32.66 years of age
so when we want to discuss about the decimal part of your age(without .6666) according to the laws of maths we MUST see it as 33 :wink:

MaidenMadness said:
well that is 32 and 2/3 meaning 32.66 years of age
so when we want to discuss about the decimal part of your age(without .6666) according to the laws of maths we MUST see it as 33 :wink:

say yes wicky :D

How to Clean the Toilet

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash".

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Sincerely,
The Dog

LOL :err:

some of the funniest murphy's laws in MM's selection
The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.
The driver in front of you wants to go five miles per hour slower than you.
How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you are on.
If you change lines, the one you just left will start to move faster than the one you are now in.
I can't give you brains, but I can give you a diploma.
Anything good is either illegal, immoral, or fattening.
Anything that happens enough times to irritate you will happen at least once more.
If the experiment works, you must be using the wrong equipment.
Beauty times brains equals a constant.
The first 90 percent of the task takes 10 percent of the time. The last 10 percent takes the other 90 percent.
One out of four people is mentally ill. Check three friends; If they're O.K. it must be you.
Anything that begins well ends badly. Anything that begins badly ends worse.
When travelling down the freeway, the first bug to hit a clean windshield will always land directly in front of the driver's face.
Judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from poor judgement.
All things being equal, a fat person uses more soap than a thin person.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Real Madrid striker Michael Owen has dropped a major hint he'd welcome a return to Liverpool in the summer.

England striker Owen, 25, is still struggling to cement a first-team spot after last year's £8million move to Real Madrid. And he is desperate for more minutes on the pitch in the run-up to the 2006 World Cup finals.

Owen said: "Would I return to Liverpool? I would have nothing against it if I had to move for one reason or another.

"I left Liverpool on good terms and they are still the first result I look out for. They are still a club very close to my heart."

"I don't like sitting on the bench and I have been substitute a bit since Christmas. So let's hope things improve."
LOL LOL LOL LOL
so he would glady return now wouldnt he?
if i was a liverpool fan i would say screw you
you sold out, went for the cash so fuck you

Back