French Football league

i hear that zvone deranja is doing great in la mans or wherever is it he went in french 2nd division 4 goals in 6 matches :banana: :banana: :banana:

MaidenMadness said:
and how much have you bet? how much can you win?

i bet 2.90 on them and if Norwegian win against Australia......and Paraguay win against Uruguay (it's hard) i can win 20€ with 1€

killers said:
i bet 2.90 on them and if Norwegian win against Australia......and Paraguay win against Uruguay (it's hard) i can win 20? with 1?
not bad. once i bet on 12 pairs. i bet about 1 euro and i had a chance to win more than 3000 euro. and only one fuckin pair screwed me over. some czech side liberec played a draw when they should have won :x :x :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
not bad. once i bet on 12 pairs. i bet about 1 euro and i had a chance to win more than 3000 euro. and only one fuckin pair screwed me over. some czech side liberec played a draw when they should have won :x :x :x :x :x

crap :|

you must have 12/12 pairs to win :?

killers said:
crap :|

you must have 12/12 pairs to win :?
i had to cause thats a kind of bet i placed. i never play combinations cause eventhough there is bigger probability you will win something they require more money and i only bet small amounts like 5 to 10 kunas.
but i didn't place a bet in like 2 years. not since that time i told you about in my previous post

MaidenMadness said:
i had to cause thats a kind of bet i placed. i never play combinations cause eventhough there is bigger probability you will win something they require more money and i only bet small amounts like 5 to 10 kunas.
but i didn't place a bet in like 2 years. not since that time i told you about in my previous post

yes but combinations are good sometimes :wink:

Back